middle east

hi guys anyone out there remember in the 70s small outfit running m/east funstons/a.k.a biffo tks

stevejones:
hi guys anyone out there remember in the 70s small outfit running m/east funstons/a.k.a biffo tks

Hi stevejones go to the top of the page there’s a search box just put in Funstons press search and all reference’s will pop up mate, I just did it there’s lots on there mainly Astran/Middle East thread ! :laughing:
Happy hunting !!
Regards Jimski

tks m8 I giv it go :smiley:

HI stevejones, I remember them well, driver’s names at that time were, Noel (the Magpie) Huwie Ashton,Dave Ketteridge and Keith the (Bulgie Trunker). I used to run a lot with Keith and Dave and enjoyed their company. I have some photo’s that I will try to post. Regards Jamie.

Hi, one on Route to Mosul in front of me,

regard’s Jamie.

hi Jamie tks a lot my cousin worked for biffo when brs overland stopped johnny bland Northampton he had r reg 89 remember getting in it as a 14yr begging him to take me he took me Germany in his marathon then basically taught me the ropes the right way and got me my 1st job continental 4wks after passing class 1. which was pretty rare then as all companies wanted u at least 25 yr old but john convinced his manager I knew the basics customs /paperwork etc and away I went 1st trip Madrid on my own wasn’t just a cmr then ha ha now 30 yrs later after 9 yrs running Canada usa coast to coast coming home next month for good his 89 was a dark colour when he called it a day biffo was getting his first f10 offered to john but he was moving down to spain tks for reply m8 :smiley: