Brighton,Sunday,1st.May,2011

Saw this S type,thought I’d put it on the Forum.Regards,900X20. :slight_smile:

More Bedfords to come. We took quite a few.Hope they’re O.K. 900x20. :smiley:

Another one.900X20. :laughing:

A little HA,in it’s day not a bad van.900X20. :laughing:

I used to drive a “J” type on Hall and Co. A long time ago! 900X20 :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t be the same without a Green Goddess. As it approached,there were some interesting noises from the gearbox 900X20. :unamused:

Nearly done,900X20. One to go. :laughing:

Last one for a while,hope they were satisfactory.All the Best,900X20. :wink:

900X20:
Last one for a while,hope they were satisfactory.All the Best,900X20. :wink:

well done mate love the pics of those old bedfords they bring back so many memories of my dad in the 50s and 60s keep em coming mate all the best

Keep them coming 900x20, spin them out make them last. Its been my ambition to drive the London to Brighton rally for quite a while never managed it yet but I keep dreaming!!! regards kevmac47

900x20…did’nt you get a picture of Knowles new Rutland Chinese 6 ? :unamused:

lemonmouth,hello. Luckily I did,as it was a rare breed.Hope you like it.Regards,900X20. Glad you’re interested.

Nice one 900x20 :wink: A rare thing to see a Chinese 6, but even rarer on a Rutland! looks like a superb restoration as usual from Mr Knowles :smiley:

lemonmouth:
Nice one 900x20 :wink: A rare thing to see a Chinese 6, but even rarer on a Rutland! looks like a superb restoration as usual from Mr Knowles :smiley:

Its booked in for Gaydon along with his Gas Turbine Leyland and several of his others.

Dam it !!! a few miles down the road from me, and I didn’t know it was on :cry: There must be a a website you can get all the info on these things, but I can’t find it.

Greetings,Classic Man.
Funny you should mention the Gas Turbine as it was there in Brighton.It was impressive to say the least! Another one to follow.Regards,900X20. :wink:

Re the Gas Turbine.Another view,900X20. :laughing:

Brighton was a busy old day,nostalgia reigned supreme.Here’s a couple more that might evoke the odd memory.Regards,900X20.

A LAD cabbed Dodge turned up. Any body remember it?

Ref.the AEC,this shows the single air line. I think it was a vacuum line.900X20. :laughing: