Bridge under Edgeware Rd

Hi. I recently went towards Brent Cross and after leaving the M1 and going onto the North Circular I eventually arrived at a brick arched bridge with no height limits. I went through with no issues. On return I came up against the same bridges but this time there was a sign stating 15ft 9”. I had a DD trailer on at 16ft 2”. I didn’t go through but took the A5 instead. Both bridges looked the same height?

Is that the arch bridge that actually crosses over the North Circular itself? If you’re heading westbound there’s no limit but eastbound there’s a 15ft 6" limit but that only applies to lane 3 (where the arch is lower than any other lanes).

On returning the bridge was on the approach rd to the M1. The A5 (Edgware Rd) runs over the top.

The A5 runs over the roundabout near to the 15’9" brigde under the railway lines there, with the north circular running over both about 12 metres above… It’s an easy one to avoid going over the top and spinning round at the roundabout with the A41 athough maybe best avoided during peak times (after 07:00 and before 18:00) going out the A40 the get to the M25 as the roundabout on the A41 there is particularly bad for people not bothering with indicators and seeing how fast they can go round there before they lose grip…
Never fancied my chances with the other bridge and avoided it also…