M1/north circular a406 junction

Due to the scale of my map it’s not 100% clear so thought I’d ask here.

If your going eastbound on the north circular and want to come off down to the roundabout to join the M1 then the arched bridge is 15’9■■ But going the other way, say you come off the M1 and want to go westbound on the 406 then the arch going that way has no restriction i.e. At least 16’6? Am I correct in thinking that?

It looks that way
Been under this bridge many times, run at 12’9’’ so never paid that much attention

google.co.uk/maps/@51.57164 … !1e1?hl=en

google.co.uk/maps/@51.57185 … !1e1?hl=en

I’m regularly in a 15’10 so want to be sure if it is the case that I can go one way but not the other!

Thats what the bridge height markings/signs state
You are ok one way but not the other

If you want to go eastbound North circular to northbound M1, stay on A406 over the flyover, come off at A41 Brent Cross, U turn at roundabout, back the way you came and then use dedicated slip road onto M1.

trucken:
If you want to go eastbound North circular to northbound M1, stay on A406 over the flyover, come off at A41 Brent Cross, U turn at roundabout, back the way you came and then use dedicated slip road onto M1.

Now, that’s clever. Been driving a double decker to royal mail park royal from Chelmsford for last three weeks and drove 406 there and A40/M25 to return. Probably put 15/20miles on the return journey. Never thought of above suggestion.
Shame my contract finished yesterday…