Breen int...

Hi as the title says does anyone no anything about said company , i.e time away, lorry home or yard ,

Thanks in advance

bocockjnr:
Hi as the title says does anyone no anything about said company , i.e time away, lorry home or yard ,

Thanks in advance

This topic have been done time and time again please do a advanced seach just type in breen and there is loads of info on them :angry:

ok fella chillax yeah i appoigise if ive offended you :open_mouth:

bocockjnr:
ok fella chillax yeah i appoigise if ive offended you :open_mouth:

thats ok mate but your find most irish companies that have beened talked about on here have pages about them i am shaw if you do a search you will get all the info you need to steer well clear of most of them :smiley:

bocockjnr:

Thanks in advance

viewtopic.php?p=363754#p363743

Try this

If you are offered a job take it, although take notice of what has been said on this forum, if it’s not your cup of tea then bin it and try for another job!
Some drivers like to run slightly bent…some drivers like to have a big shiny Truck, and some drivers like to be away for weeks at a time it’s horses for courses, it just might be your cup of tea. Go for it and keep us informes on how you get on.
Good Luck

Check Youtube for 4 videos about Breen Trans and it’ll give you an insight into Breen Trans.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do bocockjnr :wink:

stay safe pal

A few Breen tippers running around deepest on Wiltshire at the moment ,on Oirish plates . . . same firm ?