Breen international logistics

anyone got any info good or bad what they are like to work for.cheers

neil46:
anyone got any info good or bad what they are like to work for.cheers

You got something lined up for your return neil :question:

not yet am enquiring for 1 of my roomates about them :smiley:

I think it is Irish Company… Nice Livery, Great Motor and Trailer kit and sometime they do pull flat bed for tractor loading from European, often seen them in M20 and M25 Southern… must be lots of european work

Hope this help you… www.breentrans.com maybe one day i like work for them :sunglasses:

Ben

Nolan transport hail from New Ross not a very big place,similar web site for both■■?.
regards derek

i was on the train with one of their drivers a few weeks ago (maybe a month), he was from south africa i think, didn’t say much but had lots of hassle at passport control before boarding and was well and truly inspected at immigration bay.
seemed pleasant enough but didn’t seem to think he was on good enough money at breens claiming it was hard to find a job paying decent money because of his lack of background and because he’s from another country etc, i got the impression though that most of the other drivers at the company were on more money.

I’ve seen them quite often being pulled by HMC&E at the Folkestone tunnel terminal.
After speaking to a couple of guys who administer the x-ray,it seem’s Breen have been caught a couple of times running on cherry.
At least that’s what I was told,so don’t take it as gospel.

I think he won international haulier a few years ago there web site is trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … highlight=

sorry betz didn’t see you had allready posted website :blush: :blush: