Bottles of pi$$

in another thread on here somewhere someone was on about all the bottles of ■■■■ lying on the slip roads and where the M25 meets the M1 northbound, well since that thread i have noticed loads of them everywhere, i was driving down the M11 yesterday and there was a bottle of ■■■■ lying on the hard shoulder!! then when i got off to go in the Bishops Stortford services there was another on the slip road!!
i parked up next to a truck from estonia then set my tacho to rest mode, reclined my seat and had a relax, 30 mins later it was time to go, just as i started my engine the estonian truck pulled off and after he had pulled away i couldnt believe it, lying under his truck was another bottle of ■■■■!!! :open_mouth: thats terrible, all he had to do was walk across the park to the garage, why do they do it.
Before i read that other thread i hadnt noticed any bottles lying anywhere!! :open_mouth:

M25 sliproad onto the M1 northbound makes me feel a bit queasy if you get stuck in traffic - have a look at the hedgrow on your right its like a bloody tip.

There being generous pi$$ing in bottles, I just pi$$ in the bushes :smiley:

But in a serious note is it people ■■■■■■■ whilst driving then lobbing the bottles out the window?

what size bottles i have to use an onion jar

Lazy ■■■■■ :imp: . No need for it. If you do need to piddle in a bottle screw the lid on afterwards and empty the contents down a drain or karsey when you get the chance :unamused: . I’m not convinced though that it’s 100% wagon drivers that are to blame. It is however generally assumed that we are the culprits, improving our image no end.

Sorry not creative enough :wink: LT

Ever wondered how Magners took-off so fast …supposedly sourced from the nation with fewest trees in Europe?

Happy Keith:
Ever wondered how Magners took-off so fast …supposedly sourced from the nation with fewest trees in Europe?

Oh cheers - thats that drink bloody well ruined for me now!!! Ah well I’ve drunk worse things :smiley: :smiley:

I came across one of these bottles once. My motor was in for MOT, had to take another guys out instead, jumped in and pushed the seat backwards (long legs ya see) and lo and behold his bottle wedged down the back of the seat exploded covering me in its contents!

Mind you, I did throw the remainder onto his bed :imp:

fuse:
what size bottles i have to use an onion jar

:laughing: There was a piece on a radio show about a truck driver emptying the contents of a “juice” :confused: bottle over a Romanian beggar in Dublin a while back.

I was relieved that nobody enlightened them about the probable real contents of the bottle :blush:

I think it’s disgusing and am embarresed to be associated with the offenders.One things for certain it’s not female drivers doin it :wink:

it’s a disgrace!!
I allways stash my bottle of ■■■■ on the back of someones trailer
fancy leaving them hanging about, dirty mares!! :open_mouth:

i dont see why people have to ■■■■ in a bottle at all!!! if you are that desperate pull over and ■■■■ down a drain, i have never ■■■■■■ in a bottle or ever would, i just consider it being down right lazy :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Wish you’d all stop showing off…oh to be able to P in a bottle!! :laughing:

peteandbrenda:
i dont see why people have to ■■■■ in a bottle at all!!! if you are that desperate pull over and ■■■■ down a drain, i have never ■■■■■■ in a bottle or ever would, i just consider it being down right lazy :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: im the same as you pete, never used a bottle or dont intend too.

A few years ago, I used to run team with a friend. Well friend was off one week and I ended up with an agency driver. I told him that if he needed the bathroom I would stop the truck for him. After a few days we are heading in to the yard when I smell something that smells like fish. As we park up he seems to be in a big hurry to leave.

I leave the vents open thinking that maybe the smell was some sort of polish food. I go back in to work later that day and the smell is worse than ever. So I trace the smell to the bunk and find 3 bottles of ■■■■, one of them is leaking all over the carpet. I go in to my dispatch and tell them about the smell, and that the truck will have to be cleaned before me and my friend get back in it. Dispatch tell me that it is my truck, so I am responsible for the cleaning. I laughed, said it was not my name on the door and told them I would come back to work when truck was cleaned properly.

I was called in to human resources and given a written warning for refusing to drive the truck, I ended up quitting as soon as the gave it to me. No way was I going to clean up some one’s ■■■■.

peteandbrenda:
i dont see why people have to ■■■■ in a bottle at all!!!

i never have done and never will.

peteandbrenda:

I parked up on sunday night outside the BBC in london.
It isn’t the best place to be getting your ■■■■ out, so a bottle is better.
and i would tip it down a drain later.
i would never chuck it out of the window.

I nearly drunk one once. :laughing:

Talulah:
Wish you’d all stop showing off…oh to be able to P in a bottle!! :laughing:

Just slap my face now, Talulah… :blush:

limeyphil:
I nearly drunk one once. :laughing:

Ha! Yeah, never ■■■■ in a Tango bottle.

Some of them dont even have the decency to pis in a bottle. I awoke one morning in Whitwood truck stop a few years back before I stopped using it to find the Polish driver from the truck next to me had jumped out his cab and proceeded to relieve himself on my offside front tyre. Suffice to say I asked him politely to stop, which he did, I then got my trousers on and pised on his truck, he seen the funny side as he smiled at me as he pulled away with me in mid flow :smiley:

tony_soprano1980:
I then got my trousers on and pis*ed on his truck, he seen the funny side as he smiled at me

Maybe he was smiling at your teeny weeny :laughing: :blush: