Classy

I’d just like to say thanks to the Pollock Scotland driver for emptying out his ■■■■ Bottle right out of his window in Southwaite Northbound services at 1110 today.

You could have at least poured out down a drain you minging ■■■■■

What did the driver say when you bollocked him about it…

Dipper_Dave:

lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:

Dipper_Dave:

lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1
thats the thread ended no.no more to be said… :smiley:

steelgoon:
I’d just like to say thanks to the Pollock Scotland driver for emptying out his ■■■■ Bottle .

So why didn’t you when you had the opportunity? :neutral_face:

Same as on here, too many have no voice of their own, just go with the crowd and moan on a keyboard. If I saw someone doing that, I would be straight at them.

UKtramp:
Same as on here, too many have no voice of their own, just go with the crowd and moan on a keyboard. If I saw someone doing that, I would be straight at them.

Well only if it affected me like chucking it outside my motor where I was going to wade through it.
Otherwise (call me selfish here) couldn’t give a toss, ■■■■ all to do with me, …and I hate MSAs anyway.

robroy:

UKtramp:

Well only if it affected me like chucking it outside my motor where I was going to wade through it.
Otherwise (call me selfish here) couldn’t give a toss, [zb] all to do with me, …and I hate MSAs anyway.

Plenty of places to tip it without pouring it where people walk and sleep. Just no need to be this lazy or care free. If I feel strongly over something I will certainly say something, turning a blind eye is not in my DNA.

UKtramp:

robroy:

UKtramp:

Otherwise (call me selfish here) couldn’t give a toss, [zb] all to do with me, …and I hate MSAs anyway.

Plenty of places to tip it without pouring it where people walk and sleep. Just no need to be this lazy or care free. If I feel strongly over something I will certainly say something, turning a blind eye is not in my DNA.

Do you have a flat nose and 2 cauliflower lugs by any chance?

robroy:

UKtramp:

robroy:

UKtramp:

No rob, I just pick on smaller drivers.

UKtramp:

robroy:

No rob, I just pick on smaller drivers.

:laughing: :laughing: nice one.

Could have been worse…emptying it on the move, lovely yellow screenwash…

Firstly who thought the idea of pishhing in a bottle is a good idea.

Secondary I’ve tried to get my gentleman sausage in a bottle and it don’t fit, so either they have little winkys, or ■■■■■■■ on there hands and floor…

agree I cant ■■■■ in a bottle

biggriffin:

Secondary I’ve tried to get my gentleman sausage in a bottle and it don’t fit, so either they have little winkys, or ■■■■■■■ on there hands and floor…

you only need to get your japs eye in and no need to squeeze. i find a robinsons diluting orange bottle works well.
always a must have after having a kip down on the car deck,and if heading back for a french ferry its a vital addition to your in cab entertainment coming back near calais or really any of the ports now down the corridor when the great unwashed brigade are swarming around.
keep to the right as much as possible,window half down,start your bomb run and hum the dambusters tune,flick the lid off with a twist of the thumb,(your commited now so theres no turning back),da da da da da da da daaaaa,bit of flak from the vermin lobbing sticks,steady,steady,right a bit,steady…lob it out at the nearest bottom feeder,and bombs away chaps…back into your flat to the mat position,and check for pish riddled bandits in your rearview mirror.
then onto the ferry for a debreif and a hearty meal…another mission completed and job done… :smiley:

dieseldog999:

biggriffin:

you only need to get your japs eye in and no need to squeeze. i find a robinsons diluting orange bottle works well.
always a must have after having a kip down on the car deck,and if heading back for a french ferry its a vital addition to your in cab entertainment coming back near calais or really any of the ports now down the corridor when the great unwashed brigade are swarming around.
keep to the right as much as possible,window half down,start your bomb run and hum the dambusters tune,flick the lid off with a twist of the thumb,(your commited now so theres no turning back),da da da da da da da daaaaa,bit of flak from the vermin lobbing sticks,steady,steady,right a bit,steady…lob it out at the nearest bottom feeder,and bombs away chaps…back into your flat to the mat position,and check for pish riddled bandits in your rearview mirror.
then onto the ferry for a debreif and a hearty meal…another mission completed and job done… :smiley:

Does that not result in a certain amount of blowback though DD? :wink:

Dieseldog…that was brilliant…have done it a few times myself…no splash back if you hold it out first ( and have a wet wipe handy ) ha ha ha caught one right in the chest once, laughed all the way to the dock gates…ha ha cant stop laughing thinking about it.