Border Weather (Photos)

Had an uneventful night trunk last week down to Truckhaven Carnforth from Coatbridge, apart from the weather that is. Lovely evening all the way down the 74 until I got to Gretna. The skyline ahead was pretty spectacular as I travelled towards what was obviously a thunder storm on the other side of the border. So I took a couple of snaps to prove that on the rare occasion we do get better weather up North. Remember I did say rare occasion !!! :sunglasses:. Here are some pics on the way down.

A couple of smart Toplines tagging south

A rare sight, neat sheet job.

Surely not Jammy â– â– ?

I did pass one truck honest !!

Vosa nice and quiet tonight.

Storm brewing at Gretna.

Just North of Southwaite.

And then back to a lovely sunrise next morning at Abington.

Hope you enjoy.

Great pics man, a beautifull sunrise and empty roads, its like a Honda ad or something…

Not my truck mate were not doing the Scots runs at the minute.

Nice pics.

Rare pics of a Double Monroe-er. :smiley:
Hang on ! They were not Monroe-ers… :frowning:
& the sheet obscures the Reflective boards! Unforgivable !! :laughing:
He got a lot to learn about ropes `n sheets… :laughing: :laughing:
jammymutt Who isreal…? :unamused:

jammymutt:
Not my truck mate were not doing the Scots runs at the minute.

Nice pics.

Might of been me! I was there thursday night i think, and thats a Preston Brook motor.

Funny you should say that Harry. I worked with a fellow about 20 years ago who wouldnt leave the yard unless all his hitches were neatly in line along both sheets. !!! Could you imagine that now.(not) ! ! !

Kinch, I`m glad you enjoyed. Keep in touch !!

what camera / lenses did you use

great pictures … but never mind that just get your foot down. everybody overtaking you.

hitch:
what camera / lenses did you use

cant mind the make as I dont have it with me at the moment. Best buy I ever made. Quick replacement for my old camera which had broken. £39 out of Tescos in January. 5 mega pixels and it has a sliding front on it which turns it on and off. Pretty basic, but takes not a bad photo considering how much it cost.

jessicas dad:
great pictures … but never mind that just get your foot down. everybody overtaking you.

What !! and take the risk of spilling me coffee. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:bulb: just the Circle Express is slowlier as you

Nice Pics :smiley:

excellent,lets have more.