Booths Preston.

Just seen a job advertised on indeed but no mention of pay. Anyone any ideas. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i deliver there a lot and a fair few of the drivers have said money could be better. dunno the actual amount though

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I think it somewhere in the region of 20-21k. Based on 40 hrs any 5 from 7. Correct me if I’m wrong.

truckertart1:
I think it somewhere in the region of 20-21k. Based on 40 hrs any 5 from 7. Correct me if I’m wrong.

thats not that good then lol

I’m sure it used to say on their site that’s where I got the figures from. It now says competitive. They advertise quite often. That’s probably why.

Don’t want to apply and waste a day going in if money is poor. Guarantee they won’t tell you over the phone

Have you had enough at iceland ?

Don’t know to be honest lol. I like it hence why I’d consider another supermarket job. Just seem to be banging my head against a wall with some of the issues I have

I’ll let you know if I hear of anything.

I had an issue there. It was trying to turn 3/4 of a tonnes worth of palletised frozen chips etc around on a tail lift at Elm Lane store in Sheffield. The problem arose when said pallet started falling over due to the pathetic amount of shrink wrap used.

This resulted in the pump truck starting to go with the pallet. I resolved the issue by booting the whole lot off the tail lift, and explaining to the shocked shop staff that I was going into my cab to read my paper, and that they were not to disturb me until they had cleared all the crap up.

Funnily enough, that was my last shift there :wink: