Stobart wages

Does anybody have the update pay structure at stobart so at the moment

competitive probably.

Ntsa :unamused:

Never mind the wages I would worry about their parking policy, came up the A5 this morning and from Crick to the M6 J1 saw seven Stobarts parked in lay byes all within 5 miles of a truck stop that they own and all within an area notorious for diesel thefts. That tells you all need to know about working for them.

Why bother asking they’re all cack, all the large operators are in fact 90% of anything run for profit is finished.

They are all the same, you will do a week an a half for a weeks pay, and be spoken to like an imbecile, stay away from all of them you can do much better.

I’m sure iv still got the sheet somewhere with all the pay structures on…

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

There you go… Your welcome

OVLOV JAY:

Ain’t it ■■■■■■■ tedious.

Berty:

There you go… Your welcome

Is it just me who can’t see any numbers?

happysack:

OVLOV JAY:

Ain’t it [zb] tedious.

I reckon threads referring to stobart wages must take up at least 7 pages. And that’s just wage threads. Probably over a hundred pages of stobart threads

Most of it hearsay and bull ■■■■. I don’t bother trying to help anymore

Don’t give up too easy fellas your advice helped me. I might be moving on to pastures new after getting experience with them

£8.52 an hour for class 1 on days, that is some serious hours to make a decent wage. And £9.47 for nights, Alpha pay £9.43 an hour for days class 2 work fixed shifts

Do they pay during breaks tho?

For £1.32 less you could stack shells in a local supermarket. And not have to deal with all this ■■■■■■■■ that comes with this industry

tommymanc:
£8.52 an hour for class 1 on days, that is some serious hours to make a decent wage. And £9.47 for nights, Alpha pay £9.43 an hour for days class 2 work fixed shifts

Do they pay during breaks tho?

For £1.32 less you could stack shells in a local supermarket. And not have to deal with all this [zb] that comes with this industry

This is what’s making me think twice about getting into this game

Unless i get 12 ph my licence is a waste of my hard earned cash and spare time .wtf

tommymanc:
For £1.32 less you could stack shells in a local supermarket. And not have to deal with all this [zb] that comes with this industry

And not be forced to take 45 hours rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestscott76:

tommymanc:

To be honest that is one of the most ■■■■■■■ ridiculous comments I’ve ever seen on here.

Go on and ■■■■ off and stack shelves. But don’t go on shelfstackers.net, greeting like a baby because you want a weekend off.

Honestscott76:

tommymanc:

What are you saying ? You want more than 45 hrs off ?

If you’re prepared to work for Lithuanian wages &awork for a company like them you seriously need to have a word with yourself.

Tris:
If you’re prepared to work for Lithuanian wages &awork for a company like them you seriously need to have a word with yourself.

But you get a big green truck with a girls name on it. And don’t forget the never ending admiration of people who drive cars like this …