Bad week !!!!!!!!!

well the last 2 really where to start 1st found out my daughter was pregnant (not with the father now ) had to go to hospital for an MRI scan on back & neck (hate them as a bit claustrophobic ) but managed it ok

went to the hospital on the tues to see pain nurse everythin goin to plan so far then met up with a mate who asked if wanted to go with ok as was supposed to be only for the day or so emmmmmmm that where it started goin wrong didnt go quite to plan well should have know as this is transport so own fault and was totally unprepared but managed daughter was in Middlesbourgh lookin after kids for a few days then she was goin to visit a mate in Redcar supposed to be back fri not a prob in this my phone went dead due to and no charger battery

well had several missed calls on the fri to say she had a miscarriage my parents had gone down with some more clothes ect to see her took her to mates there as she had to be with someone for 48hrs just in case spoke to her on the evening she was ok but did say her battery on phone was runnin low but would send my a number to contact her ( which she didnt) then at last on the mon afternoon she called to go pick her up no prob so went with x dragon she wanted some lad to come back we said no a few words exchanged in the car on way back but by the time we got back things were ok

then on the tues she decided she was goin out on own would be back later well we arranged to meet we meet ok then there was this lad with her came back home i asked what time he was leavin as nor stayin here a few hrs went by srill no sing of him leavin so asked again so they both stormed out sayin they were goin to a mates i asked if they would be back with no response ( yep i know her mate well & when she goes there normally stays ) she did have a dr appointment on the wed so called her to make sure she was up everything ok up to now called her later on to see if she wanted lunch but was at my mam no prob & she was goin to call her dad as he was down from Fort William for couple days to see if she could meet up with him

I then phoned her later & oh dear she had spoke with her dad and was not happy accused me of doin & sayin something i had not so she was never goin to speak to either of us again as we had lied to her so was cutting us off have tired to talk to her but to no avail she has had a message from the person who had said this but still makes no difference

I also got the result of my scan back which was excessive were & tear in the joints in the neck & an old fracture to the back they have also increased my drugs

What a complete bloody nightmare!!! Remember we’re always on the end of the phone, Ang. (((HUGS))).