Back to work monday

I have to go back to work monday after 3 weeks off. Going to be hard after spending 2 weeks on a beach in Tunisia then a week at home. Never mind, at least I know the lorry has not moved apart from it going in for service and being loaded today. It,s nice knowing that you will not have to clean up after someone else has been driving it. It does make going back to work so much easier! Looking forward to putting some more kms on it although notm looking forward to having to be in Llandudno for 7.30 monday morning!

Thanks for letting us all know that. :unamused:

At least you start with a full weekly rest already done for the first week and any compensation all paid back

dave_k:
Thanks for letting us all know that. :unamused:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

bristolron:
I have to go back to work monday after 3 weeks off. Going to be hard after spending 2 weeks on a beach in Tunisia then a week at home. Never mind, at least I know the lorry has not moved apart from it going in for service and being loaded today. It,s nice knowing that you will not have to clean up after someone else has been driving it. It does make going back to work so much easier! Looking forward to putting some more kms on it although notm looking forward to having to be in Llandudno for 7.30 monday morning!

maybe you could go into greater detail ron,temp,time on beach,food,price of pint[or were you inclusive],really ■■■■ them off :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry chaps I was ■■■■■■ when I posted!

bristolron:
Sorry chaps I was ■■■■■■ when I posted!

Quality!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:
At least you start with a full weekly rest already done for the first week and any compensation all paid back

HA HA :unamused:

ROG:

You never know Rog he might of done a bit for a mate just for “expenses” when he was at home,you never know these days what people get up too Hey! :wink: :sunglasses:

Thetaff:

ROG:

You never know Rog he might of done a bit for a mate just for “expenses” when he was at home,you never know these days what people get up too Hey! :wink: :sunglasses:

No chance, time off is deffo time off for me!

bristolron:

Thetaff:

ROG:

Me too

Thetaff:

bristolron:

Thetaff:

ROG:

Me too

Me also.