Back to work blues

The day has finally come; 0530 start in the morning. :cry:

Iā€™m quite looking forward to getting back to work myself :unamused:
Mind you its a 7am ish start for me :wink:

Personally Iā€™m gladā€¦home is getting on my nerves now. Need some space :smiley:

I was due to travel overseas tomorrow but got the lurgy. Even though didnā€™t relish going, feel more miffed kicking around at home like johnny sick note. Plus losing money and misses is grouchy. If I had a dog weā€™d be both watching the tele shaking our heads.

VOSA boys as well back to work :smiley:
Western Europian truck as well start bring stuff to British people.was burring without nice drivers :smiley:

Want and need to get back to work, but not looking forward to the alarm going off at 4:30, been at home for 3 weeks and was working away the week before that, so feel a bit out of the loop at the moment.
Get back tomorrow find out what been happening and what the plans for this year are and start getting stuff organised for another year.

foggyblanket:
Personally Iā€™m gladā€¦home is getting on my nerves now. Need some space :smiley:

I never get bored or fed up at home, a few months ago with my shift pattern i do this particular week i had Tues, Weds & Thurs off and it more or less rained all day every one of those 3 days off i had but not once did i thought i want to go back in even on overtime.

Anyway iā€™m envious as i had no time off except Xmas day, grrrrr.

Andrejs:
Western Europian truck as well start bring stuff to British people.was burring without nice drivers :smiley:

I still love the way you talkā€¦ Have you considered making a TV show? :stuck_out_tongue:

Was back in work on Friday 2nd. Didnā€™t drive, just stood around helping out in yard to get loads ready for tomorrow.

I just hate mondays

Iā€™ve got a gentle start, in the truck at 0800, into the depot for 0830. Hopefully for an easy day!

Winseer:

Andrejs:

I still love the way you talkā€¦ Have you considered making a TV show? :stuck_out_tongue:

No time.need work long hours. :smiley: long time not see Visa boys at the road.

Up at 0330 to leave the yard @ 0400 heading for telford. Not looking forward to it after 12 days off

Contraflow:

I can beat that, I start at 05:00 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Ironically itā€™s a blue unit I drive too :laughing: :laughing:
Though to be fair Ive been back since a few days after Christmasā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

Contraflow:

I can beat that, I start at 05:00 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I can beat that, 20.30 tonight :frowning: :frowning:

Andrejs:

Winseer:

Andrejs:

No time.need work long hours. :smiley: long time not see Visa boys at the road.

Yeh. I binned the letter I got from them this morning - inviting me to apply for ā€œmyā€ credit card as it was. :stuck_out_tongue:

Howā€™s the supplies to our starving northerners going btw? :smiling_imp:

Sorry Vosa not visa

Andrejs:
Sorry Vosa not visa

DVSA now Lol.
Cheers Welly

3am start, tip Grove Wharf then Immingham back to Rugby!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Iā€™m back in tomorrow at the crack of 1800 hrs, 4 on 3 off, itā€™s quite nice really.

I woke around 8.45ish this morning and the motivation didnā€™t.
finally got me act together and headed for yard at 13.00.
started at 13.45 and parked up at 19.45 ready for tomorrowā€™s start at 07.45.