B & Q Swindon

Got a change from bulk tanks on Monday, so does anyone have directions to B&Q rdc in Swindon ?

Thanks in advance.

whic way u coming to swindon if from the m4 take junction for the a419 and follow it till u get to the roundabout 4 miles then take the first left to the lights left again and u will pick the signs up for the estate once u turn onto it take the first left and ita at the end ofthe round.
if u coming from circencester way it the 3rd turning off the roundabout then follow the signs inbut park on the left before going in and book in if urearly they will send u away and tell u to come back 15 mins before ur time.but every time i have gine i have had a drop at their chepstow depot at 7.30 in the morning in and out in 20 mins there then 2 hours on the services then i roll up and try and book in early if not i sit ther and wait.most ofthe time i get lucky and get in half hour early.

As above follow the directions and follow signs for greywell indus est

maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en … 3&t=h&z=17

Thats it, if you see a VERY nice young female who drives for them tell her Jammy says hello.

Boatman:
As above follow the directions and follow signs for greywell indus est

Its actually Groundwell ind est, follow signs for Swindon off Turnpike/Motorola roundabout, left at 1st lights, 1st left into Stevenson road.Also good cafe on the estate just down rd from b+q
:slight_smile:

Many thanks for the replies. I’ll keep an eye out for the pretty driver & the cafe. If I remember I may also get to tip a load of showers too.

Hitch says hello to Tiggz too