At what point do i pack in

Surely it cant be that hard a job, I bet you dont have to make your drops with a pump truck and tail lift, then even I would be sick of the job! If you drive a decent wagon, with decent wages and a decent employer I cant see what the problem is, unless all your drops are in tight as ■■■■ places, but even then its just a challenge to getin/out?

to me you would be classed as an aerosol, you have a licence you drive a truck what you pull behind you is a load, its your job. if you don,t like it take up another trade like hair dressing or flower arranging.

Alcpone:
Surely it cant be that hard a job, I bet you dont have to make your drops with a pump truck and tail lift, then even I would be sick of the job! If you drive a decent wagon, with decent wages and a decent employer I cant see what the problem is, unless all your drops are in tight as [zb] places, but even then its just a challenge to getin/out?

Any advice; and not the ‘shut up moanin u have a job’ line please

spew it, you will just do your own head in.get something that you want to do rather than something you have to do. :bulb:

browncow2:
to me you would be classed as an aerosol, you have a licence you drive a truck what you pull behind you is a load, its your job. if you don,t like it take up another trade like hair dressing or flower arranging.

Oh Rite yer cheers for that , guess thats what i will do then. :unamused: :unamused:

was speaking to your mate with the red daf on friday. hes buying a new truck for himself
see if u can get on with him driving the red daf :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Alcpone:
Surely it cant be that hard a job, I bet you dont have to make your drops with a pump truck and tail lift, then even I would be sick of the job! If you drive a decent wagon, with decent wages and a decent employer I cant see what the problem is, unless all your drops are in tight as [zb] places, but even then its just a challenge to getin/out?

I do :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Alcpone:

i dont think its really if the jobs easy or not, ive done jobs ive hated but were a walk in the park. its whether you enjoy it or not.

though as yoru arguing with your wife id say get yourself out of there as quick as you can its not worth losing your wife over

Dunno then?:

Alcpone:

I do :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I bet they aint all ton weight pallets of ■■■■ though :laughing:

gogzy:

Alcpone: