Are you ready to die...early

That’s it then might as well sign off.Doctors are to take charge of the NHS budget.My doctor hates smokers,fat people and even people who are actually ill so it is unlikely he will be wasting any of his budget on the afore mentioned.The only people who are likely to be treated are fit people,those who are not actually ill.Great Britain 2011

shame harold shipman is no longer with us, he’d save the nhs a fortune.

mr bodd:

There’s plenty more where he came from in the health industry!

Armagedon:
That’s it then might as well sign off.Doctors are to take charge of the NHS budget.My doctor hates smokers,fat people and even people who are actually ill so it is unlikely he will be wasting any of his budget on the afore mentioned.The only people who are likely to be treated are fit people,those who are not actually ill.Great Britain 2011

If you can earn the same money for doing less wouldn’t you do the same? Today, medicine is, a business rather than a vocation, to many of those in the profession and they have the “more for less” attitude.

Waddy, you are exactly right, which is why giving them control of the ■■■■■-strings is bordering on involuntary euthanasia for the patients. I expect this will be a great help in reducing the pensioner to working tax payer ratio!

Really guys?..why do you all have to find something to moan about! Here’s the flip side of it…let’s say some of you get cancer, your GP, being in control of the budget could get some new “groundbreaking” wonder drug for you to try. Now, if the government wanted to change it so treatments referred by a gp were left to the fate of an NHS trust, they’d deny you of this wonder drug…but you’d all be moaning of that fact wouldn’t you!

If we were already using the proposed plans you’d moan about the “changing systems” to what we have now!

Adam_Mc:
Really guys?..why do you all have to find something to moan about! Here’s the flip side of it…let’s say some of you get cancer, your GP, being in control of the budget could get some new “groundbreaking” wonder drug for you to try. Now, if the government wanted to change it so treatments referred by a gp were left to the fate of an NHS trust, they’d deny you of this wonder drug…but you’d all be moaning of that fact wouldn’t you!

If we were already using the proposed plans you’d moan about the “changing systems” to what we have now!

So what are you doing if not moaning about people moaning?

mr bodd:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

waddy640:

Adam_Mc:

Why are you moaning about me moaning about everyone else moaning? :stuck_out_tongue: but I’m not moaning as such, think of it as a spoken observation with an added scenario.

waddy640:

Adam_Mc:

Why are you moaning about me moaning about everyone else moaning? :stuck_out_tongue: but I’m not moaning as such, think of it as a spoken observation with an added scenario.

Adam_Mc:

waddy640:

Adam_Mc:

If most lorry drivers didn’t moan they’d never speak to anyone. It’s what they’re good at.

waddy640:

Adam_Mc:

waddy640:

Adam_Mc:

If most lorry drivers didn’t moan they’d never speak to anyone. It’s what they’re good at.

But I thought they told tales of missing ferrys that sank or telling coppers how to do their jobs and so on so forth…maybe I should moan and make up some BS instead of just sitting in my cab :stuck_out_tongue:

after three years truck driving i’ve just realised why i’m not very good at it, i don’t moan enough! watch out now,i’m having think and i’ll be back!

mr bodd:
after three years truck driving i’ve just realised why i’m not very good at it, i don’t moan enough! watch out now,i’m having think and i’ll be back!

You don’t really have to think about it, the opportunities are virtually unlimited.