Anyone running Greece?

el sumo:
…i"ll try a couple out amd let you know how i get on :sunglasses: :smiley:

So how did you get on :question: :question: :question:

I would have thought G&S were the most regular runners out there now?? Last three times I have been there, I have been on the Patras ferry with one of theirs.

bullitt:

el sumo:
…i"ll try a couple out amd let you know how i get on :sunglasses: :smiley:

So how did you get on :question: :question: :question:

i was enquiring for the Bossman bullit , he asked if i knew anyone …passed some names / companies onto him but haven"t heard anything back… :unamused: :smiley:

a mate at thorburns goes alot they are evern loading out of grocots(whitchurch)
with goats cheese

euromat:
dont think it was the rally team JB, it was a curtainsider (unless they have any on the team?)

There certainly are curtainsiders on the rally team, must be 3 or 4 of them. Acropolis rally was last weekend in May, and the trucks would of travelled straight from rally Sardinia which was 2 weeks previous. Trucks would of been on mainland italy w/b 19th May. Sailing from Ancona

There was also a lone Stobart curtainsider sent straight out from the UK with restock parts which dropped the restock and collected the used parts, returning straight away.

Rally team would also have been in Italy travelling to/from rally Turkey which was 13th to 15th Jun.

pulleyns used to do it what about ralph davies our firm conway bailey have done a couple but over the water is mainly france and spain with a few italys thown in

was chatting with a mathews driver in italy , he was saying they do greece and the last time i did greece was on the boat with an english lad on croomes they were doing regular greece , but that was a while ago

:slight_smile:
Have you tried this firm,based in Enfield?

www.mondialtransport.co.uk

They have many years experience on the UK - Greece run…

:wink:

when i got off the boat today i followed a QTR of reading with a box trailer, and it had both minoan lines and superfast ferries stickers on the trailer, looked quite new, i have never seen them in europe before, anyone know if they are running greece?

What about Harding Bros, they provide the cruise liners with fruit and veg. Saw one in Venice last year, about to get onboard the ferry to Greece.

euromat:
when i got off the boat today i followed a QTR of reading with a box trailer, and it had both minoan lines and superfast ferries stickers on the trailer, looked quite new, i have never seen them in europe before, anyone know if they are running greece?

I worked with a bloke at Faccenda who reckoned he was on for QTR doing European work 3/4 years ago…

This guy comes to Trafford Park from Greece.