Uk to Greece to UK

Got a mate after Greek work.Does anybody know any firms still going there.
At the moment he is on agency in the UK but wants Greek work to go home there.
I mentioned if there was any jobs it would be the EE firms doing it.Davies Turner maybe?Or Dsv and LK Walters?

When i did it regular Toby, there were 6 of us doing nothing but Greece, and there were a few other firms doing it with us. It was good easy work. Not sure what the craic is now thou, but this is the firm we did it for, and it paid ok as well. (i am going back 10 years thou!)
sealandair.com/

Toby, it may be worth telling your mate to give these a ring…

The UK version… mondialtransport.co.uk/

The Greek version… mondialforwarding.gr/gr/

The Cypriot version… mondialcyprus.com/

Or this company… intersped.co.uk/

They probably all use owner drivers now but it may be worth a phone call. :wink:

Thanks for the replies.

intersped were all od’s since i started going there most uk firms were only in greece for a day 2 at a push then rush back to patras to backload out of italy

pyllens were the only other regular over there from the uk Maguires were there from Ireland off the top of my head that was it for companys running there own trucks over there i did it for lyons but they no longer do it

Matthews Gt Yarmouth.

Montgomerys used to do Greece. ■■??. Dont know if that is still the case.

As already suggested Intersped would be my first port of call.

Maybe this lot… olympiassa.gr/

I know you said your mate is Greek, but they used to take British drivers on in the early 90`s to run Greece-UK-Greece, not sure about now though. Surely your mate would be better off (not financially!!) working for a Greek firm if he wants some time back there? Working for a British company he would be tipping there and then on a quick turn around straight back to UK!

Thanks for all the replies.

Try sitra from Belgium we did it regular with chocolate .