Anyone remember Rumgally transport?

The search continues lol… please get in touch if you have anything
Cheers

Hi Greg
I recently moved house and got some photies from my Dad of some of his Rumgally lorries. Just a small handful like and none of the old F88. I’ll submit them to Brian Edgar’s site soon, just need to photo the photos… if you ken what I mean.
Cheers
Ryan

bump

Someone must have a photo… anyone… please :wink:

Post your request on the Scrapbook thread.Marcus AKA Bubbleman is your best bet to finding a photo.

Thanks dave. I’ll do that. :slight_smile:

public.fotki.com/Scottishtruckph … ansportlt/

Jock Aitken has posted Rumgally pictures up on Facebook on the Fife Hauliers past & present page.

Hi all wondering if anyone can help me find ANY truck photo’s of Rumgally Transport of Cupar, Fife, Scotland. The colours were Dark green with a red stripe and mainly pulled curtainsiders with red curtains and Velux windows written in white. They also ran daily to Ireland with Velux windows.
Think the company started mid to late 70’s had fleet of 10 to 12 trucks and went into liquidation in 1991.
I have spoke to the man who had the company, BUT has no photo’s, which tbh is a bit disappointing.
I would particularly like to find photo’s of the F88 they had SAO 673R which my old boy drove for them or any information/other photo’s of the said F88, I have a photo of it in Derek J Allen International of forfar paint scheme, think it must of been before Rumgally had it. The 88 was driven down England along with 5 other of Rumgallys motors in 1991 after the liquidation sale, bought by brothers who had a truck dealership of some sort, not sure if this will help but the brothers also had a lot to do with horses!!!
Have tried local boys that drove for the company for photo’s but they have lost the one’s they had over the years.
Anyway thanks for having a read, and look forward to hearing from you if you can help.
Many thanks.
Greg.

bump