Anyone know where to get stencils for the door windows?

ive searched all over net and cant fine them, anyone know where I can? Im off to watford this morning anyone know any truckstops on M1 north for on my way back with a decent shop? Want a trim for my wind screen to :slight_smile:

Dunno if this is exactly what you are looking for but try this guy on Ebay

stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/kmax-grap … QQ_armrsZ1

You will get a windscreen trim at any CDC shop

Thanks, I found one on junction 9 of M1 with a nice cafe and truck shop to :slight_smile:
It had mega truck stop on the side as I arrived and as im getting ready to leave it has been covered with CDC signage :smiley: I got the stensils I was after for 25 quid :open_mouth: and fringe was 20 quid which I knew was 20 on CDC website anyway I just didnt wanna pay postage of 4 quid :stuck_out_tongue:
One thing I did see that intrigued me was metal styling strips I have not seen them before, need to find someone with a motor with them on now to see how they work they could spruce up my boring black actross grill.

ollie there is a pre shaped stainless steel or chrome addition available for your actros grill available in most good truckstops in uk and europe

welshboyinspain:
ollie there is a pre shaped stainless steel or chrome addition available for your actros grill available in most good truckstops in uk and europe

Thanks, I dont suppose you can explain what it looks like so I know what im looking for, and the cost?

looks exactly like the shape of the grill :smiley:
with the bits cut out for the air intakes or theres one which just goes around outside of grill or one that does along top of grill and along bottom two sides near corners and along bottom valance.
prices vary vastly depending on which combination you buy but they do look nice :sunglasses:

junction 13 only 15 quid for window ones?

Danny27404:
junction 13 only 15 quid for window ones?

I paid 25 quid at junction 9 and they were a nightmare getting on :frowning: one side the circle isnt straight it looks crap :unamused:
Cant tell much from the floor though and most folk will only glance at em so im not buying any more just yet :smiley:

There are several stainless steel grille trims on the German e-bay site,but they are very expensive.
Expect to pay around €300! But they are pukka polished stainless,not like some of the plastic ones available.

Just go to e-bay Germany and type Actros into the search box,it’ll come up with all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff.

www.spot-on-bars.com

www.kuda-uk.com

www.kelsa.co.uk

www.baileytruckparts.com

www.truckwheels.net

Coles & Son have their own range of stainless goodies and you can get some bits direct from Merc, especially for the grill!