Anyone know steve satchell from norfolk?

hi all, was chatting with a mate the other night, and we were both wondering whatever happened to steve satchell from long stratton. he used to have an old turbostar then got an ex roy humphrey scania 143 when he was an ownver driver. last i know he was working for r turners at fordham, but that was about 10 years ago, does anyone know where he is these days?

I’d forgotten all about Steve,a very nice bloke, he used to be up and down the A17 all the time and I’ve had the odd night out with him at the Farm Cafe. I think he may have worked out of Norwich Corrugated Board, and at one time an ex Spinks driver called Muffy worked for him. Regards,Haddy, Gt.Yarmouth.

haddy:
I’d forgotten all about Steve,a very nice bloke, he used to be up and down the A17 all the time and I’ve had the odd night out with him at the Farm Cafe. I think he may have worked out of Norwich Corrugated Board, and at one time an ex Spinks driver called Muffy worked for him. Regards,Haddy, Gt.Yarmouth.

Pleased to imform you both that the famous Mr Steve Satchell as its spelt is alive & kicking & living in the Spalding area the last time i spoke to him was at Harolds vintage rally (The Anglia Motel). Then he was doing a bit off part time work for Waymans Sutton Bridge driving a bulker Steve acutally lived behind the Farm cafe for a while in the house behind the conifer trees with i believe the cafe owners ex all the Norfolk conection for Steve unfortunetly went belly up. Cant ever remember Steve working for Turners but i believe the conection here is he drove for Mayhew frieght from Kirstead whom were bought out by Turners & what i the remember Steve doing was buying one of Mayhews old ERF,S & starting on his own account doing Duffields mills work & then later livestock or the other way round thats how i came to know Steve getting kicked & chased by mad cows all over the uk!!! Regards George!!

Funny you should say that George, I got chased and kicked by a mad cow today, all because I didn’t get her a bunch of flowers for Valentines Day. Regards, Haddy.