Anyone have LGV - TEST CD ROM 2007/2008

Hi folks, I am lookin for someone who has one of these for sale, like someone who has just passed there test !!!
There is a dude on ebay selling copies for £20 each :open_mouth:

HERE

I dont mind getting a copy but not at that price
I would rather pay the £35 from DSA if I get no joy from you guys.

Hi,
Try eBay item number 160112420356. Might be what you’re looking for.

Thanks vanman :wink:

Just had a look and its the 2006 edition.
No need for that then :unamused:

I couldn’t find an original for the life of me on ebay, have got a copy I no longer need though. I used it for a test I did in April, just after they increased the quantity of questions, so it should be the current edition. The only thing it doesnt comply with are the recent new rules on driving breaks, but thats not in the theory yet anyway afaik.

Let me know if you want it.

Thanks so much. But I just bought one from ebay and yes I did fork out £20 :unamused:

I got one of ebay, and ebay sent me an email today telling me the item was taken off the site due to rule breaking or something

hope you dont have the same problem, tho the guy said he dont have the cases for it yet he had 10 copies or something…

i detect some illegal copies there!! :open_mouth:

Kiowan:
I couldn’t find an original for the life of me on ebay, have got a copy I no longer need though. I used it for a test I did in April, just after they increased the quantity of questions, so it should be the current edition. The only thing it doesnt comply with are the recent new rules on driving breaks, but thats not in the theory yet anyway afaik.

Let me know if you want it.

Hey Kiowan have you still got that copy disc floating about ■■?
Turned out my ebay disc did not work !!!

I hope he’s gonna give you your money back?

I’ve still got the cd, PM me your details and i’ll post it to you.

The Official DSA Theory Test for Drivers Of Large Vehicles (PC) (CD-ROM) 2007

from £18.00

amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listin … 553&sr=8-1

Cheers mate. Nice One !

Kiowan:
I hope he’s gonna give you your money back?

I’ve still got the cd, PM me your details and i’ll post it to you.

Yeah he refunded the payment!!!
pm’d you mate thanks

Thanks dparr59 good find appreciated

Kaode