For sale dsa lgv training material

AS I PASSED MY LGV C TODAY I MIGHT ASWELL SELL ALL OF MY TRAINING MATERIAL SO SOMEBODY ELSE CAN BENEFIT FROM IT WITHOUT FOLKING AOU AN ARM AND A LEG FOR IT ALL. I HAVE THE OFFICIAL DSA LGV/PCV THEORY BOOK AND OFFICIAL DSA THEORY MULTIPLE CHOICE CD ROM, I HAVE THE OFFICIAL DSA HAZARDS PERCEPTION DVD AND THE OFFICIAL DSA GUIDE TO DRIVING HEAVY GOODS VEHICLES.
ALL THIS COST ME OVER £70 AND IS AS NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION SO ILL BE FAIR AND SAY IF ITS ANY GOOD TO ANYBODY ILL SELL IT ALL FOR £35. CONTACT ME IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED.

P.S SORRY IF FOR SALE ADS ARE NOT ALLOWED?

As I passed my lgv c today I might aswell sell all of my training material so somebody else can benefit from it without folking aou an arm and a leg for it all. I have the official dsa lgv/pcv theory book and official dsa theory multiple choice cd rom, I have the official dsa hazards perception dvd and the official dsa guide to driving heavy goods vehicles.
All this cost me over £70 and is as new excellent condition so ill be fair and say if its any good to anybody ill sell it all for £35. Contact me if anybody is interested.

P.S sorry if for sale ads are not allowed?

I fixed your capslock for you. dd.

Wrong forum lol

JJ192:
Wrong forum lol

I am not so certain about that because the only people likely to be interested would be here

I’d agree. Newbies is probably the best place.

Might I suggest an advert in the Sale or Swap forum too :slight_smile:

that was my thinking too. :slight_smile:

ROG:

JJ192:
Wrong forum lol

I am not so certain about that because the only people likely to be interested would be here

craigbould:
P.S sorry if for sale ads are not allowed?

Hi Craig,

As suggested, I’ve copied your OP into the For Sale and Swop forum to give you maximum chance of selling your training materials.

It’s here:
http://www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=98661

BTW, it’s OK to offer your training materials in here since it’s a one-off and you’re offering them at a good price that might be quite helpful to somebody else.