anyone going to...............................

Shepton Mallet tomorrow ?

Thought about it, but decided I can’t be arsed. :wink:

Still recovering from being front row at Ashton Gate last night… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ll be going. [been going since 1991]

I was there, it was wet, didn’t get past the yanks, stood around in the rain chewing the fat, then went home. Same boring show as far as I could tell, they really need to spice it up a bit. The Santa Pod show is different, at least theres something going on, that is more interesting than a ■■■■ ona motorbike and a couple of monster trucks…have a little imagination…please!

MrFlibble:

Still recovering from being front row at Ashton Gate last night… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

meatloaf?

scottbrown:

MrFlibble:

meatloaf?

Yes please, and some peas and carrots as well, thanks… :wink:

Spent to much last week + seen the weather forcast.

so that will be a NO then

Semtex:

thought you’d be camping there :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:

Semtex:

thought you’d be camping there :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

No stand to work on…(hint RBI :wink: )

SEMTEX you could have always come and seen us on the Lady Truckers stand, we had a great weekend in spite of the showers . It was not all DOOM & GLOOM and plenty of punters turned out. No one can be accountable for the weather we have all been having and I am sure Live Promotions did there best by putting some of the entertainment into the Wessex Suite when the weather turned bad. In spite of my age, my spirit of adventure has not dwindled. Watch out Scotland your next on my hit list of Truck Shows hehehe
Danneke