Santa Pod this weekend

Anyone going?

Alex &me are giong :slight_smile:

DO BEARS ■■■ IN THE WOODS! Yes myself and my clan are attending. :sunglasses:

hope there not expecting to many trucks to turn up because there is a lack of hard standing there,the weekend just gone hosted the jap show and many clubs were not happy with having to set there club stands up on the muddy grass areas which were realy boggy…

MR VAIN:
DO BEARS
■■■ IN THE WOODS! Yes myself and my clan are attending. :sunglasses:

me and jen will be with the van look for the legrys express van in the line up
most likely by the stand at the side of the drag strip

gaz last year we went with the truck and there was no problem getting everyone in there loads of hardstanding

Lack of hard standing? theres always been plenty at the 2 previous shows? Have they ripped up the hard standing? :question:

no they haven’t ripped up the hard standing that is there but there just wasn’t enough of it to go around for all the japanese car clubs attending, many clubs had to set up on the grass and it was realy muddy from the rain on saturday which also closed the strip down for much of that day…

Big Gaz:
the rain on saturday which also closed the strip down for much of that day…

Last year■■?

Well, we will be there putting on a static display, come along and say hello.
Muddy conditions don’t really bother us that much, although the last time I went to the UK Truckshow there was acres of hard standing.

[

Static display tramper? I want a demonstration! I haven’t seen tractor pulling since i was a kid.

I shall be going, not sure which day.

Not taking truck as it aint show standard like Mr Vain’s LOL

Thank you clarky :sunglasses:

Although, I might add, mine aint all green anymore! The rear has had a first coat of red on it, LOL.

I wont try to do it myself again! HONEST!

So clarky, you gonna stop and say hello? or just run past waving like last time! :wink:

MR VAIN:
Static display tramper? I want a demonstration! I haven’t seen tractor pulling since i was a kid.

I’m working on that one, we can run the motors up and make some noise, but I think Santa pod might not like the wheelie bars digging into their track too much! :laughing:

ill be there parked with mr vain making him look good :laughing: with my little ole daf

i’m going looking forward to it never been

Well i think a good weekend was had by all, met Alex & Jen and Tramper. Spent virtually the whole weekend with Eastcoasttrucker and Grimbo and was visited by Little Enis. But best of all, I came home with the 2nd place trophy in the best kept working truck, which i might add was quite a surprise but a very proud moment. The other trucks were hardly scruffy old things. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

this was a cracker, its a pity some idiot put that red scanny next to it :laughing:

seriously though thats a nice looking motor of yours mr vain, i think you’ve got it right, nice paint, and a bit of chrome, nothing over the top.
from what i saw there you should have had 1st

Thank you, very kind words. But the roadtrain was a bit special thou, as was the owner :unamused: :unamused: