Any Ideas?

1. Refuse to take it until it’s been professionaly valleted.

2. Get the boss to clean it to your standards

3. If none of the above works, set fire to it.

Tiger.

bowserman:
Just got a new (old) wagon this week and it has been driven by a smoker for a few years and I cannot get rid of the tobacco smell.

Anyone know the best way to get rid of it?

See John bourke (nielsons)he will have something :wink:

Give it a ggod dose of firbreeze before yo leave it for the weekend come monday the smell should be gone.

jessicas dad:
its plenty of hard work but what i do is …

a couple of bottles of kitchen mr muscle cleaner, a bucket, sponge, source of water and plenty of bath towells. then i take this lot away and when on a bay or parked up go for it :stuck_out_tongue: any plastic or rubber mats give it a through clean and it will come up like brand new. you can do the same with fabric cleaner but it still doesnt come up so well, also take the curtains home and give them a good wash with fabric conditioner. after that lot shouldnt be too bad just used plenty of freshners.

how you enjoying the general haulage instead of cars. :question:

Sorry I have taken so long to reply, been to London to see Top Gear Live, brilliant and going next year too.

Anyway, thanks everyone for the replies even though some are like Viz ‘top tips’ !! Will give them a try. Could have had the truck done professionally if I asked but had time in the garage to do it myself so I gave it a go.

Will let you know how I get on.