Another possible job!

By a weird coincidence a supervisor at work is mates with a transport manager at a food wholesaler/cash and carry and he gave me his mobile number - net result is Im going to see him tomorrow… :wink:
The downside is its only class 2 and its with Volvo FLs… :frowning:

The upside is the load doesn’t talk at you, and it could be that all important foot on the ladder :smiley:

A job is a job, and if it pays the bills, then carry on, and
also by getting driveing you may just find a more suitable
job later on mate, all the best, and good luck

garnerlives:
The upside is the load doesn’t talk at you, and it could be that all important foot on the ladder :smiley:

Thats true, no more spending 5 hours running between Basingstoke and Hook, no more old people, no more people moaning about waiting nearly an hour for the bus then getting off 2 stops later and no more winding up certain supervisors so that snap at me and have a full blown argument with them - that bits fun when Im bored :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cash and carry deliveries in a rigid. Sounds like lots of little shops and a lot of handball. :frowning: :frowning:

The downside is its only class 2 and its with Volvo FLs… :frowning:
[/quote]
so what you’re implying is class 2 is beneath you? :wink:
if you get a chance go for it,its all valuable experiance.
Simon :sunglasses:

so what you’re implying is class 2 is beneath you? :wink:

Yep just joking :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[qoute]if you get a chance go for it,its all valuable experiance.
Simon :sunglasses:
[/quote]
I know… :sunglasses:

if its little shops and hand balls - you’ll get a tail-lift and a van boy. My mate works for United cash & carry and he says once you learn the best way to do your run - its a doddle.

if you don’t get a van boy though - cancel that gym membership cos your gonna get plenty of exercise :smiley:

Bren:
Cash and carry deliveries in a rigid. Sounds like lots of little shops and a lot of handball. :frowning: :frowning:

[ghostbusters] I aint afraid of no hard work [/ghostbusters] :laughing: :laughing:
But seriously I used to do removals years ago so I know what hard work is :wink:

merc0447:
if its little shops and hand balls - you’ll get a tail-lift and a van boy. My mate works for United cash & carry and he says once you learn the best way to do your run - its a doddle.

if you don’t get a van boy though - cancel that gym membership cos your gonna get plenty of exercise :smiley:

I see their trucks every now and again and they do seem to have somebody in the cab, and hopefully “if” I get the job somebody’ll be with me for a few days anyway :open_mouth:

Just got the application form and half way through filling it out, the job is multi drop in an 18t Volvo though every now and again I will be driving a 7.5t Isuzu, 99% of the time I will have a drivers mate and the wages are £19,500, doesnt sound too bad… :sunglasses:

DAF95XF:

merc0447:

I see their trucks every now and again and they do seem to have somebody in the cab, and hopefully “if” I get the job somebody’ll be with me for a few days anyway :open_mouth:

Yea because we all live in an ideal world :smiling_imp: