Another foreign truck kills

When is this going to be sorted, they can not drive

Any more info :question: :confused:

Belgium tanker hit a tractor in rear killed the tractor driver , ran away after the crash, picture and story in Sun this morning I did not buy it it was in the dentist

A TRACTOR driver from the Bere Regis area has died after a collision with an articulated tanker.

The accident on the A35 near Tolpuddle happened just before midday on Tuesday.

It involved a John Deere tractor registered to a Dorchester company and a Belgian registered HGV, which was in collision with the back of the tractor.

The 56-year-old tractor driver was taken to intensive care at County Hospital in Dorchester, but later died.

The lorry driver, a 45-year-old Belgium man left the scene and was later arrested at Dorchester railway station.

He is thought to have caught a lift with a couple in their car — described as silver with a disabled badge. They aren’t thought to have been aware of the crash.

Condolences to his family :frowning:

I blame British tractor drivers who drive on main roads at speeds far below the speed of anything else on the road- we need to legislate to get these dangerous BRITISH drivers off of the roads.

fuse:
When is this going to be sorted, they can not drive

Why does this forum tolerate xenophobic, borderline racist [zb] like this?

“They can not drive”? Who, all “foreigners”?

There are thousands of foreign trucks on the UK roads and there are definitely some problems with rule breaking, etc. However, if they all “could not drive”, there would be total carnage with hundreds of deaths on a daily basis.

Try here: bnp.org.uk/

i agree them tractor drivers are a bloody pest! one was killed last month near me by a mobile crane , mind you the brakes on the crane failed and it was hitting cars down a small lane to break its speed but it hit a trailer towed by a tractor the farmer was trown out and crushed nasty :neutral_face:

I speak as I find ,most that i come across are not up to our standard, what has race got to do with it it is fact they are involved ln a lot of accidents ,

@fuse
first off to rant and rave without haveing
posted any information is a stupid thing to
do, Secondly the driver who left the accident
area ,well let us wait and see what the police
report after they have interviewed him,
as for non uk drivers being dangerous
sorry , but ALL of us can be classed as
dangerous no one of us, is completely
perfect, yes we ALL have Drivers, who are
bad but to make that statement of yours
is in my eyes plain ignorance of how
hard some countrys make there driveing test,

I am not trying here to make excuses for
the lorrydriver ,However it is a known fact
that people under shock , can and do act
irresponsible,ask any of the police,ambulance
officers,

fuse:
I speak as I find ,most that i come across are not up to our standard, what has race got to do with it it is fact they are involved ln a lot of accidents ,

Could it not be attributed to the fact that we drive on the wrong side of the road compared to the rest of Europe?

I just cannot accept thatthere is something in British genetics that makes us more capable drivers.

Where is the rant, I have a view and stand by what i said

Napolean 88 you try there you seam to know all about it

fuse:
Napolean 88 you try there you seam to know all about it

Try what?

For what its worth, I hate all this “Brits v Everyone” else nonsense. Britain has gone throughout the world, empire building and has robbed from everywhere they’ve been. Now a few folks come here to work and its suddenly a big issue?

The entire concept of “nationality” is ludicrous anyway. Its as bad as fighting between neighbouring villagers. This is 2009. People are made of flesh and blood wherever they come from. They all have hopes and fears just like me. At what point in time will we all just get on?

We are divided in many ways - black and white, rich and poor, etc. Me? I only value folks as I find them - good guy or [zb].

Nap 88 go and have a lay down you soud like you need it

Looks like you missed the “good guy” category.

Fuse does talk crap most of the time, even his topic heading, Another Foreign Truck Kills.

Should we all be banned from driving Volvos, Mercedes and Scanias?

If he meant another foreign driver kills, the offending post would be outweighed by the amount of decent British drivers who have wiped entire families out.

i occasionally drive in mainland europe i’d like to do it more often, i’m a foreigner over there should i be banned as well?

Harry Monk:
I blame British tractor drivers who drive on main roads at speeds far below the speed of anything else on the road- we need to legislate to get these dangerous BRITISH drivers off of the roads.

So how do’es the farmer get his ploughs , sprayers etc from farm to feild then to the next feild , get real or do you want to ban horse , push bikes, etc aswell!!!

truck and tractor accident
its obvious who was going to win but we dont know who started the fight
tractor may have pulled into path of truck

i know a belgian driver on that company,has been coming to the uk for years without a scratch,what about the northants driver who killed himself and a spanish family about 4yrs ago? Accidents happen,i think the problem is that people are sick of east eu drivers side swipping cars and soon as another nationality has a bump tar them all with the same brush,as far as the tractor driver goes man had a job to do but did he have on his flashing amber roof lights? if not could be another side to crash.