A20 Accident

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/6257456.stm

flandersnews.be/cm/flandersn … ent_Wemmel

Harry Monk:
VRT NWS: news

That is one hell of a ongeval op de snelweg…!!

My thoughts are with the drivers family…

I see the HGV in the A20 fatal was foreign.Thats a shock!! Very rare to see a foreign hgv in an accident.It had only been in the country 15 minutes!!

One evening, coming down Jubilee Way, got to the roundabout, and there was a damaged car, and a foreign artic stopped. He had barely made it out of the Port without having a bump.

Then, about 5 miles towards the ‘smoke’, traffic grinds to a halt. Get to the front and there is a Brit car upside down on the verge and another (slightly scratched) foreign artic parked nearby. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

And foreign trade is actually viewed as beneficial to our economy. :wink:

That’s certainly two motorists who would argue otherwise. :smiley:

I drive up & down the M20 daily. In the last couple of years I’ve lost count of the number of foreign plated trucks that have had minor ■■■■■ with cars.

Between J6-7 coastbound (near the end of the concrete dividing wall) I’ve actually seen cars being pushed sideways down the motorway by trucks on 3 occasions (The smoke from the car tyres is unbelievable) although this is more likely to be down to the car drivers braking late / cutting in for J7.