And they invented it to make our lives easier

I am driving ford transit now.

Yesterday I had a technical problem with central lock.

And THERE IS NO KEYHOLE in side on back doors…

So altough you can open drivers and passengers doors and drive, you can’t get into your load.

And when after about 50 attemps it clicked on and opened, you can’t leave it open, as after you start driving, it lock itself (and this time bloody central lock works).

Really great idea. You can drive arround and wind people up “Hello, I have a parcel for you, unfortunably I can’t get access to my cargo space, please, this is an advice note for you” :smiling_imp:

What else is supposed to make our lives easier and it becomed a pin in the arse?

(Digi tacho’s don’t counts, its too obvious example) ;D

Er Matrix?

You mean these?

Phone depot , once door opens and transfer load to a spare or hire vehicle ?
or is it too obvious.
:bulb:

I came back to depot and I was told “come on, it works now, we have no other vehicles available” and (the best advice ever:) “But you still can drive, can’t you”? :smiley:

That last advice came from the smartest girl in depot. But that another story and I have to tell it from the beginning.

I turned up to work, there was nothing to do so we (driver hire drivers) were told to wait in canteen.

My phone rings. I picking it up and…

• Halo?
  • Who’s there?
  • And who’s asking?
  • Is that you, Tomasz?
  • Yes, that me.
  • O. Uh. Ah. O. That faboulous. Can you come to the office, please?
  • No problem.

I came to the office and asked what’s up. And you know what she told me?
It’s really nothing. I just wanted you to come here and give me your mobile number, becouse I don’t have it

Don’t expect too much from them :smiley:

Is she blonde good looking and from ESSEX by any chance :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No, I guess she’s scottish and not-so-good looking :slight_smile:

nick2008:
Is she blonde good looking and from ESSEX by any chance :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Please delete the highlighted phrase,
it is a insult to the proper use of the English language,

Essex and good looking do not go together,

unless you like
Orange faced women with their
bum and stomack hanging out of their pyjamas,
smoking a ■■■ ,
whilst buying their kids crisps for dinner ,
at ASDA (other chav establishments available)

You have seen my ex then :smiley:

kjw21:
You have seen my ex then :smiley:

Only on xtube under
“jabba the hut fetish” :wink:

she/it promised to delete it - lesson learned - never trust a woman that weighs more than you. :smiley:

Pln in the Arse, now that is painfull.!!!

orys the transit rear doors can be unlocked from the inside drivers door handle…lock the door from inside then unlock it again by pulling and holding the handle it will now after 2 seconds unlock the rear doors…or if it has the lock unlock button on the dash or drivers door arm click it to unlock

if its a new ■■■■■■ what you have to do is put the key in the drivers door and turn it towards the front of the van twice, eg clockwise

i had one last week and just stood lookign at it like a total fud until somebody told me what to do. luckily i got a merc srpinter with a key fob :smiley:

orys

What else is supposed to make our lives easier and it becomed a pin in the arse?

imo cab phones

Orys,
You need to be more violent when van doors don’t do as they are told.
Tell the customer " Just one moment Sir i shall get your parcel."

Then fly into a rage by kicking the doors and belting them with a branch whilst shouting “this will hurt me more than it hurts you, but you need to learn”

It may or may not work, But you will feel great. :laughing:

limeyphil:
Orys,

Then fly into a rage by kicking the doors and belting them with a branch whilst shouting “this will hurt me more than it hurts you, but you need to learn”

And anyway you’ll get asked back by the company, just for the entertainment value. :laughing:

orys:
I turned up to work, there was nothing to do so we (driver hire drivers) were told to wait in canteen.

My phone rings. I picking it up and…

• Halo?
  • Who’s there?
  • And who’s asking?
  • Is that you, Tomasz?
  • Yes, that me.
  • O. Uh. Ah. O. That faboulous. Can you come to the office, please?
  • No problem.

I came to the office and asked what’s up. And you know what she told me?
It’s really nothing. I just wanted you to come here and give me your mobile number, becouse I don’t have it

Don’t expect too much from them :smiley:

We got one like that, :frowning: come out with some classics.
Like “since the price of fuel has gone up a tankfull of petrol doesn’t get you as far.” :confused:
The main problem is she thinks she’s so clever because she’s got a degree.
:angry:

limeyphil:
Orys,
You need to be more violent when van doors don’t do as they are told.
Tell the customer " Just one moment Sir i shall get your parcel."

And for added comical value have a spanish driver mate called manuel who answers with Si every time you give him instructions and goes off attempting to search back of van for parcel.

:laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

jayeastanglia and gogzy: that’s works well if the central lock mechanism is working. When it’s not, the opening and closing of the driver’s doors will only open and close the driver’s doors, as the mechanism won’t move the “signal” to the other doors ( i can’t explain it in english, I hope you get me).

That’s why it would be useful to have a keyhole in the backdoors as well, as using it when central lock would not work, I would be able to open the back doors only.