Amazon

ezydriver:

steviespain:
If anyone tried to lock me in a room while I tipped? Straight on the mobile and call the police. And/or break the [zb] door down. No questions.

lol, no you wouldn’t, you’d do what the other 15 flip flops in the room would do: you’d sit down and start playing with your phone until your bay number got called. I’d put money on it.

Nope. There are some things you would just not put up with. Being locked in a room (WHY?) is one of them.
And how did you know I have flip flops on? :blush:

steviespain:

You’ve no need to worry then, as before you got anywhere near the room, you’d get kicked off site for not wearing steel toe caps.

ezydriver:

steviespain:

You’ve no need to worry then, as before you got anywhere near the room, you’d get kicked off site for not wearing steel toe caps.

Steel toed flip flops, if you don´t mind.

steviespain:

ezydriver:

steviespain:

Steel toed flip flops, if you don´t mind.

*Safety sandals

Been to numerous Amazon’s, don’t like the no sitting in cab policy, but that’s there rules,on the upside free tea/coffee, free WiFi (so watch a film) and some have showers, which normally have a que of our forigen buddy’s waiting to wash there clothes in.

biggriffin:
Been to numerous Amazon’s, don’t like the no sitting in cab policy, but that’s there rules,on the upside free tea/coffee, free WiFi (so watch a film) and some have showers, which normally have a que of our forigen buddy’s waiting to wash there clothes in.

Somebody wiped their arse on the shower curtain at Dunstable when the place had barely even opened.

thats what happens when theres no paper…ha ha

Reef:
Must be true if it’s on Facebook :unamused:

not too sure,i mean they put on farcebook[yes I did say that]showing a plane and saying the government were spraying chemicals from that plane high up[even though it was a vapour trail from the plane]it has to be true,it was on farcebook after all,lol