All hail,Rob K.

Many thanks to Rob for his,ahem,informative post on another site,the details of which are below,about the subject I raised further down this page entitled,‘Overtaking and Rolling Roadblocks.’

If you want to read the entire thread,then click on the link below.

All I can say is,Rob must have been bored at the time for to write a thread as long. :laughing: :laughing:

Your opinions Ladies and Gentlemen,would be most welcome.

Ken.

honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/ … 4&m=244040

He just copied from another site. I have read it before somewhere :exclamation:

rob, i think you’d have a few replies on this thread.most are impressed with you explanation on the thread in question.

i could not have put it any better rob,and an excellent explanation.well done :wink:

three cheers 4 rob,hip hip :laughing: :laughing:

What ■■■■■■ me off was that I’d taken the time to reply to all the repliers with their new questions, sent it on its way and it said “not logged in”, so I logged in and it didn’t post the reply, prompting me to type it all in again. So I thought zebidee it and didn’t bother.

When I’m bored again I’ll probably re-type it up.

:angry:

Nice one Rob !!

It’s about time the Vectra drivers of this world were educated.

10 out of 10 for putting it laymans terms.

Cheers,

Niall.

Niall:
Nice one Rob !!

It’s about time the Vectra drivers of this world were educated.

10 out of 10 for putting it laymans terms.

Cheers,

Niall.

christ niall…your asking alot there mate,educate a car driver :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can’t put pearls before swine!
In layman’s terms; what the [zb] is a pig gonna do with 'em?!!

If it’s a pig you meet on a Friday night she will wear them :unamused: :unamused:

I’ll get my coat !!

Niall.

Niall:
If it’s a pig you meet on a Friday night she will wear them :unamused: :unamused:

I’ll get my coat !!

Niall.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry !!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: . Just change my mind about where to post.

Nice one Rob :wink: