Air duster and renualt premium

how would i connect 1 off these up in my can and how difficult is it please??
please move if in wrong place

Unless there’s an outlet on the dash I’d take a branch from under the seat a small T piece would do (assuming it’s airsprung).

If something goes wrong your seat will go down. Better than messing with the handbrake’s supply.

not outlet on dash , yeh i got air supply to seay , ihave seen them air dusters with the T shaped adaptor, i guess i cut the pip and shove either end in either side hey ■■

Something of the sort I’d imagine.

Scania’s usually have a separate supply on the dash so I’ve never had to bother.

I teed into the seat and used a 6mm through which teed to a 3/8" or 10mm pipe. Then I used a length of air tube so that it wasn’t trapping the flexi hose when the seat moved.

When you take the feed from the drivers seat, make sure you keep it clear of the night heater!! or you’ll get a rude awaking when the pipe melts :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lucky enuff i stepped on my feed to my seat housing bout 9 WEEKS ago and it still not fixed lol , so sittin up on pillow at mo lol.so i get the air duster gun with the T shaped adaptor ill be ok then ■■