Air duster fittings!

Hi guy’s n girls, I’ve got an Iveco stralis space, on the passenger side of the cab there’s a cover that hides a power socket, the socket for diagnostic computer and a air valve, it’s a male threaded valve with a 3/8 thread, I want to know where I can get the fitting to attach my air duster to it, I got a quick release fitting that fit’s on but the duster wont fit into it and it doesn’t allow the air to come through it either cause it’s not pushing the valve in. I’ve seen a driver with this type of screw on fit air duster but it was before I got mine so didn’t think to ask where he got it from. I know I could get air from the supply to the drivers seat with a T piece but I’ve heard it’s illegal to do that and it will be easier if I could use the valve thats there. If anyone can help I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

londonerupnorth:
I know I could get air from the supply to the drivers seat with a T piece but I’ve heard it’s illegal to do that

Who told you that? :unamused:

Its best not to use an air duster on an iveco as you will blow all the switches and blanking covers off :smiley: :smiley:

In fairness though, you could use it to blow the rust off :wink:

A driver told me vosa told him but you know how it goes, If I blow the rust away there’ll be bugger all left to hold it together!

There is only one group of Society more prone to talking complete and total crap than truck drivers, and that’s VOSA examiners :wink: