Fitting air duster to r series scania

can anyone tell me were i can get a coup[ling that will allow me to fit my air duster to the air supply that is in an r series dash

Prob best to get a “T” piece and attach it to your seat mate …
Mine worked fine in my old scanny…

Just pull of the little plastci circle on the left near the ashtray, and plug it in if its like the ones I used in the past they just go straight on from the end the duster.

The valve is called a Schrader valve.

in the R series its under the hand brake small round black disk.

They sell the kits at most MSA’s, but get the one with an orange hose. It has the correct type of coupling on the end.

the hose i already have is black.just hoped i could get mine to fit

Just tap in to the seats air supply

ellies dad:

and dont forget to hang it in your windscreen. :unamused:

ellies dad:

like the bloke who did that for his airhorns, every time he pulled the chain his seat went up and down :laughing:

i tried the t peace on a r series i used to drive 1st one broke so bought another and that did the same. i now use the one on dash under the hand brake just look on one of the trailor wheels and take one off the dust cap adaptors off and use that for air duster to connect to air valve on dash :sunglasses:

Don’t do it, it is the first step on the road to shiny lorry syndrome. it’s not too late to save yourself, put down the curly hose and back away slowly. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

If you continue you will find your self buying all sorts of crap to stick, bolt or screw onto your truck, ask Jimboy124 as he has a terminal case of buying crap for the truck and is beyond help.

Coffeeholic:
Don’t do it, it is the first step on the road to shiny lorry syndrome. it’s not too late to save yourself, put down the curly hose and back away slowly. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

If you continue you will find your self buying all sorts of crap to stick, bolt or screw onto your truck, ask Jimboy124 as he has a terminal case of buying crap for the truck and is beyond help.

OMFG!!! i just bought a magic tree smellie for mine :open_mouth:

Is it to late neil?? am i doomed :astonished:

(in my defence i haven’t put it in the cab yet)

Reef:

Coffeeholic:

OMFG!!! i just bought a magic tree smellie for mine :open_mouth:

Is it to late neil?? am i doomed :astonished:

(in my defence i haven’t put it in the cab yet)

Nah, air fresheners are OK. It’s all the other stuff such as an air duster which actually only moves the dust to a new place and doesn’t clean the cab. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

but they’re great for making frothy coffee :smiley:

Reef:

haha might try that one next time i have a coffee :laughing:

ST3:

Reef:

haha might try that one next time i have a coffee :laughing:

Only if you promise to take and post pictures of yourself and the inside of your cab afterwards… oh yeah and your empty coffee cup too… :laughing: :wink:

Coffeeholic:

Bit of a hypocrite are we :unamused: .A close inspection of the back of your book suggests your a shiny wheel man yourself, or was it someone elses xl you photographed?

ellies dad:

Coffeeholic:

Bit of a hypocrite are we :unamused: .A close inspection of the back of your book suggests your a shiny wheel man yourself, or was it someone elses xl you photographed?

When I owned that it was a standard XL, as it came from the dealer, with no extra lights, air dusters or any other crappy bits attached to it. It was never polished in the 3 years I had it, it was on regular steel wheels as well so nothing to polish in that department either. It was washed once a week, but not by me, and keeping a standard vehicle clean is a far cry from shiny lorry syndrome. :unamused: :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

just a word of warning, never ever put them in yr mouth & pull the trigger!

Coffeeholic:

ellies dad:

Coffeeholic:

When I owned that it was a standard XL, as it came from the dealer, with no extra lights, air dusters or any other crappy bits attached to it. It was never polished in the 3 years I had it, it was on regular steel wheels as well so nothing to polish in that department either. It was washed once a week, but not by me, and keeping a standard vehicle clean is a far cry from shiny lorry syndrome. :unamused: :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

If you say so.