Fitting air duster to r series scania

ellies dad:

Coffeeholic:

ellies dad:

Coffeeholic:
Don’t do it, it is the first step on the road to shiny lorry syndrome. it’s not too late to save yourself, put down the curly hose and back away slowly. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

If you continue you will find your self buying all sorts of crap to stick, bolt or screw onto your truck, ask Jimboy124 as he has a terminal case of buying crap for the truck and is beyond help.

Bit of a hypocrite are we :unamused: .A close inspection of the back of your book suggests your a shiny wheel man yourself, or was it someone elses xl you photographed?

When I owned that it was a standard XL, as it came from the dealer, with no extra lights, air dusters or any other crappy bits attached to it. It was never polished in the 3 years I had it, it was on regular steel wheels as well so nothing to polish in that department either. It was washed once a week, but not by me, and keeping a standard vehicle clean is a far cry from shiny lorry syndrome. :unamused: :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

If you say so.

There are dozens of pictures of that truck on this site, as well as videos of it on YouTube, and they clearly show it was a bog standard XL with no extra bits. You should see the one I’m driving now, hasn’t been washed in the 2 months I’ve had it. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

ellies dad:

Coffeeholic:

ellies dad:

Coffeeholic:
Don’t do it, it is the first step on the road to shiny lorry syndrome. it’s not too late to save yourself, put down the curly hose and back away slowly. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

If you continue you will find your self buying all sorts of crap to stick, bolt or screw onto your truck, ask Jimboy124 as he has a terminal case of buying crap for the truck and is beyond help.

Bit of a hypocrite are we :unamused: .A close inspection of the back of your book suggests your a shiny wheel man yourself, or was it someone elses xl you photographed?

When I owned that it was a standard XL, as it came from the dealer, with no extra lights, air dusters or any other crappy bits attached to it. It was never polished in the 3 years I had it, it was on regular steel wheels as well so nothing to polish in that department either. It was washed once a week, but not by me, and keeping a standard vehicle clean is a far cry from shiny lorry syndrome. :unamused: :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

If you say so.

There are dozens of pictures of that truck on this site, as well as videos of it on YouTube, and they clearly show it was a bog standard XL with no extra bits. You should see the one I’m driving now, hasn’t been washed in the 2 months I’ve had it. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there pics of that on here too?

ellies dad:

Coffeeholic:

ellies dad:

Coffeeholic:

ellies dad:

Coffeeholic:

If you say so.

Is there pics of that on here too?

Not yet, but I’m sure jimboy124 will have a couple of it he could post.

Coffeeholic:
You should see the one I’m driving now, hasn’t been washed in the 2 months I’ve had it. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that something to be proud of? just wondering!

TONY530I:

Coffeeholic:
You should see the one I’m driving now, hasn’t been washed in the 2 months I’ve had it. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that something to be proud of? just wondering!

I’m neither proud of it or not, it just hasn’t been washed is all.

Coffeeholic:

Your still talking about your truck… Right?? :open_mouth: :laughing:

Reef:

Coffeeholic:

Your still talking about your truck… Right?? :open_mouth: :laughing:

Err, yeah OK, lets say that.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So lets clear 2 things up here.
First, who cares were the schrader valve is on an r series.A better question would be why did scania stop makin good trucks after 1996.
Second , i dont have the keyboard skill to post a pic on here but i bet coffee does, so post a pic of the drive axle area from said xl on here and show us “shiny lorry syndrome” :laughing:

ellies dad:
First, who cares were the schrader valve is on an r series.A better question would be why did scania stop makin good trucks after 1996.
Second , i dont have the keyboard skill to post a pic on here but i bet coffee does, so post a pic of the drive axle area from said xl on here and show us “shiny lorry syndrome” :laughing:

wtf ■■? now i am lost, someone explain please :open_mouth: :laughing:

ellies dad:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pmsl…

yeah come on neil.

Seems to me that a guy who has owned/driven a truck with chrome halfshaft trims on the wheels shouldn’t be slaggin off people who have “shiny lorry syndrome” .No offence intended. :wink:

The time to worry is if you buy a blue rope light.

flatbedman:
just a word of warning, never ever put them in yr mouth & pull the trigger!

This bloke worries me a bit :wink:

I used to use mine before the days of air conditioning to give myself a cool blow down and i now use mine to blow the sandwich crumbs off my nice new uniform.

ellies dad:
Seems to me that a guy who has owned/driven a truck with chrome halfshaft trims on the wheels shouldn’t be slaggin off people who have “shiny lorry syndrome” .No offence intended. :wink:

I forgot about them. :blush: :blush: They were on the truck for a couple or three months because they were bought for me by my son who mistakenly thought I would like them. As he had bought them for me I fitted them to keep him happy then after a while I took them back of, slung them in a skip and told him they had been stolen. :wink: Sometimes you gotta do things you don’t like to avoid hurting someone else’s feelings.

Coffeeholic:
an air duster which actually only moves the dust to a new place and doesn’t clean the cab. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

coRRect - just wait until it’s a windy day and open both windows/doors - this has the added bonus of clearing old snotrags/ginsters wrappers/that CMR the office has been chasing for weeks (and used tachos if you work for some outfits too) :grimacing:

flatbedman:
just a word of warning, never ever put them in yr mouth & pull the trigger!

or anywhere else come to that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Reef:

Looks good i think :sunglasses: