Advice

Hi all,

Since 3663 finished me, ive registered with a couple of agencies. One of them has managed to get me an induction with the Coop tomorrow as they need to waiver the drivers neg that they have. ive also got one with Boots on Thursday with me covering a route for them next tuesday.

Obviously its a big difference from 3663 and wondered id anyone could give me advice and an idea of what to expect.

Thanks

Paul

Hi natsdad,

I’ve moved your post to this forum, because you’ll probably receive more answers here. :wink:

Telling you this has given me the opportunity to BUMP it to the top. :grimacing:

I was in this predicament, yesterday I had an assessment with ab produce who deliver spuds & vedge ( Collections from farm deliveries to store rdc’s like lidl and that). Also I had assessment today with argos barton on the a38, my attitude was first come first serve I passed the assessment yesterday and planned on still going today. The bloke from the agency rang me last night with a start today so I went for it, got a nice 59 plate scany rather than a bright blue over sized piece of argose ■■■ truck…

When i had my induction at the co-op all it was how to fill paper work in thats it simples :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:
As for working for co-op it was easy get paper work check vehicle check load then go .When done all deliveries
head back.If it was short run hand paper work in get new paper work head off again no rush no one on your back easy job 'Cages
where very badley loaded shop in small side road only bad part of job . :stuck_out_tongue:
It was at thurrock

dieseldave:
Hi natsdad,

I’ve moved your post to this forum, because you’ll probably receive more answers here. :wink:

Telling you this has given me the opportunity to BUMP it to the top. :grimacing:

Thanks dieseldave, much appreciated

Natsdad

From what i can remember about them, every drop was a ‘swapsie’…no unloading of cages at store, unload x amount, chuck on x amount of empties. Never had to learn any 'paperwork, it was just left on a cage. It is also WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY easier than erm…and o/t is/was easy to come by. Paid for 8hrs, do run in 5, get back,tip, do another run…o/t paid from when u start again, not 3 hrs till yr 8 is up then on o/t…Co-Op is a good touch…well…it used to be!!

ive trunked some of co-op loads out of alferton,to lea green,bridgwater,portbury etc, boy can they bung some pallets on,done care what it is just goes down aas a mixed load,real eye opener :exclamation: :exclamation: