Has anyone worked for

…the company 3663?
Oh yes,forgot my manners :grimacing: hi gang,it’s me Paul. Just popping by,as I haven’t further it,since passing in Sept 2008. Good god,2008 aye?!!! I just got hear constant bad news about the haulage industry,because of the recession. So I have stuck with bus-driving I’m afraid. There’s a fella who owns his own tractor unit and parks it in the bus yard,and he tells me how dead it is out there,and mentions that Stobart has most of the contracts these days,locally and nationally.
But I do have a cushy number on the buses though. One fella has just joined us,he was on the tankers.
Anyway,whoever is acquainted with 3663,let me know,thanks.

if you type 3663 into the ‘Search this forum…’ box at the top left of the newbie forum page then it brings up many results on this subject :bulb:

hope it helps :slight_smile:

Ta Rog

You will work hard, very hard. All deliveries are from the truck into the fridges, freezers and store cupboards and it is done by you. It will keep you fit and will give you experience if taht is what you are looking for but your days will be long and hard.

Coffeeholic:
You will work hard, very hard. All deliveries are from the truck into the fridges, freezers and store cupboards and it is done by you. It will keep you fit and will give you experience if taht is what you are looking for but your days will be long and hard.

It sounds a bit similar to when working at Asda way back,as an overnight stockist. One had to be quick dealing with the existing stock in the freezer,and the delivery on the day,about 4 pallets. Towards the weekend,another 3 pallets I have to deal with. I enjoyed it,as it was a challenge. But when I couldn’t finish in time before 7am,I would leave about half a pallet. The manageress(dayshift) took the jimmy a number of times,and asked why I couldn’t finish it :imp:
Other than that,I don’t mind hard work. It’s just when people take the p :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Worked for them for 4 months, started with 14 or so drops and went up to 24 in a day. All cages are preloaded and the freezer is usually loaded in the right order. Depending on the depot it might vary. You will be expected to stay out there and finish it all, they don’t like you bringing anything back.

3663=■■■■ :exclamation: It is very hard tiring work with very long days. Now i’m not afraid of doing a hard days graft and never have been but these guys just take the ■■■■ :exclamation: I worked for them through an agency on and off for about 6 months and i hated it every time i got a call to go and work for them. The only reason i did it was i was desperate for experience, and that was all that was on offer at the time (probably cos no one else would do it). Since then, i have gained experience and moved on to bigger and better things and have vowed never to work there again, unless i fall on seriously hard times. So, if you are desperate for experience then give it a go. The trouble is, it will more than likely be a bad experience and may even put you off as it nearly did me. Good luck :grimacing: