Aberdeen through or around?

When heading north I prefer to follow the A90 around Aberdeen but a few lads have been told to go through the city centre. I know the A90 adds a few miles to the journey but I’m sure it’s quicker

I always go through the middle,you’ve got that width restriction going around and more roundabouts.

through the middle is the quickest way to Peterhead Dave

Through, around disnae matter to me the whole place needs nuked!!!

Every tuesday we have a run up that way and i pray my name isnt on the sheet as soon as they clock your glaswegian accent they turn into a ■■■■■■■■

Through is good to see the uni totty :sunglasses:

merc0447:
Through, around disnae matter to me the whole place needs nuked!!!

This^ Can’t stand the [zb]ing place or the mutton molesters that inhabit it.* :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp:

*This is a totally biased opinion with it’s roots in football, they are my fourth most hated team. :wink:

merc0447:
the whole place needs nuked!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This and live in the ■■■■■■■■■

and I totally agree with you Neil being a fellow jambo

I like Aberdeen…

Steve-o:
I like Aberdeen…

But you’re from Glasgow, which explains your strange likes. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I always go through Aberdeen i find theres far to many roundabouts on the ring road. I was coming from Banff and was following an FH. When we got to the roundabout on the ringroad i carried straight across n went though the city n he went round the ringroad. At the bottom side of Aberdeen I slipped back in behind him on the A90.

You can save up to 20 minutes going through the harbour. :wink:

Lucy:

Isn’t that a bit wet, and not too good for the engine? :stuck_out_tongue:

For me its through…think theres only about 5 min difference either way …but theres less roundabouts and hills going through so it seems quicker…certainly easier going through with a full load on,

Lol Neil!
I always go through the middle myself, think its alot quicker even at rush hour. Plus nicer views!

For the A96 I’m off at Stonehaven onto the B979, via Peterculter and Kintore.
For A90 it’s harbour Road for me. Can’t be arsed with Anderson Drive.

Coffeeholic:

Lucy:

Isn’t that a bit wet, and not too good for the engine? :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean you don’t carry a raft? I thought everyone carried an inflatable raft… :stuck_out_tongue:

Andy smg:

same as above :smiley:

scotstrucker:

Andy smg:

same as above :smiley:

Same for me but it did get caught out a few weeks ago with the road works on King street,
wasted over an hour. :imp: :imp: