aaa

aaa

SimonB:
and are trying to come to terms with the realities of living with someone of the opposite ■■■. The show will send the boyfriends on a crash course on how to understand their partners in a bid to improve there relationships.
Noirin

Not interested; “lets make the man out to be the problem” WELL DONT MOVE IN WITH SOMEONE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THEN!

Wtf do you expect when you move in with a driver who works long hours and is away on nights out occasionally - it’s his job, he’s bound by various laws and would be home if at all possible. Sorry but what a ■■■■ idea for a t.v. show.

Can we have the good programmes back please? like brookside, the bill, heartbeat etc - I’m sick of watching muppets falling out or some stuck up ■■■■■■ telling fat slappers they dont have “the x factor” :unamused:

sorry, rant over.

girlfriend nope dont have 1 never have never will not that way inclined sorry

So will rule me out of it straight away :laughing: :laughing:

ang

I DONT want a girlfreind, I am straight & have a family . & I am fed up of these stupid reality shows bring back some proper veiwing .so i’m off your list :laughing:

:laughing: sorry ladies - just swap he, him etc in what I said for the female version - either way it’s a ■■■■ idea :unamused:

I was under the impression this forum was designed and supposed to be all about giving advice and information to the wanna b trucker. Since when has “wanna be on TV” ever been related to the price of beans?

Wrong forum hanse the replies I guess

a few years ago the average age for a truck driver (according to the magazines) was 52. since there are fewer recruits, that average will probably be higher now so your pool of potential young drivers will be pretty shallow

while i myself might fall into the young category, i chose the job so i am single and therefore fail to qualify for one of apparently many programmes on BBC3 that i have never heard of

if you have a serious employment opportunity, im open to suggestion but i wont be paraded on national television for some sponging women who have so little fulfillment in their lives that they religiously watch reality tv shows to make themselves feel more interesting

or maybe you could follow the trend in this industry and start cutting wages. that would give you the money to hire more actors and make actual programmes which may be worth watching. i dont think many of us are really interested in watching second homes being bought or existing homes being decorated. in the real world there is a recession on!

I wish that the programme makers would get real and realize that there is nothing real in a reality T.V. show.

SimonB:
A production company emailed us with this:

A BRAND NEW BBC3 Series is casting couples who are living together…but things aren’t going exactly as you planned!

So to make this clear you are making this about COUPLES so keep this in mind for later.

Is it difficult juggling work on the road & life at home?

It can be difficult juggling the two single or not so this is abit unrelavent.

Does your girlfriend think you spend too much time in your truck and too little time with her?

Does she not understand the work pressures you face?

For one the girl should realise what the job intakes, and the fact that the man won’t be at home because he’s earning his keep and providing for her the best he can, So if she doesn’t understand then what the hell is she doing with him in the first place?

As I mentioned, I work for a TV Production company in London called Renegade Pictures, we make shows like BBC3’s ‘Don’t Tell The Bride’ and ITV1’s ‘Popstar to Operastar’.

Sorry but i wouldn’t trust you for adam, people who work for TV production companies get the ‘facts’ or the stuff they want to put in to the show but can stretch the actual truth, And don’t say i wouldn’t know because i’ve done a bit of TV work myself, and BOTH times i’ve had my time and effort thrown back in my face so i wouldn’t bother.
[/quote]

The show will send the boyfriends on a crash course on how to understand their partners in a bid to improve there relationships. It has a working title at the moment of ‘Living with Women’.

So it’s all the mans fault as usual because the male part is the instigater in it all, so why isn’t the female being sent away to understand what the hell the male is going out and doing every day to provide for THEM! Sorry but if the female refuses to understand what the male is doing and sacrificing to provide fro her, then the guy has every right to tell her to get ■■■■■■ excuse the language.

I appologise if any of this sounds argumentetive but these things annoy the crap out of me and how it’s always the guys fault that the female is so far up her own arse she can’t see what the guy is doing to provide for her if anything it’s the females fault for ■■■■■■■■ about it, if she was told about what the guy does for a living from the very beginning. This is my opinion and maybe some other peoples opinions, and in my opinion this wouldn’t work as a TV show, as its just another form of how the guy is in the wrong and the female is always the innocent one :unamused: :unamused: and pigs fly!

my g/fs not really that happy with me being away soo long but hey.

I could always ask my boyfriend :unamused: what he thinks

Or some on here could ask there husbands :question: :question: :question: how they feel about being away all week

This is very sexiest as there are some female drivers on here so why is it being referred to as HE being the driver & away all week :question: :question:

ang

animal:
This is very sexiest as there are some female drivers on here so why is it being referred to as HE being the driver & away all week :question: :question:

ang

Spot on, well said animal