Anyone see "farmer wants a wife"

farmer has to pick a girl to share his life,one episode showed a lass reversing a grain bulk tipper with a merc unit,the farm was stephenson and sons.Had to explain to her turn the wheel the opposite way you want to go. :laughing:

Never seen it, but I think now is the time to start looking for a new girlfriend that wont treat me like ■■■■ and take me for who I am :wink:

Series one.That canadian lass was a hotty,she can drive my massey ferguson combine harvester anytime.And a ride in the john deere. :slight_smile:

DAF95XF:
Never seen it, but I think now is the time to start looking for a new girlfriend that wont treat me like [zb] and take me for who I am :wink:

yeah but everything you touch seems to breakdown either emotionally or mechanically :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

They’re only in it for the fame and fortune. I bet neither of the girls gives a ■■■■ about the farmer.

There was a similar show on a year or so ago, about a multi millionaire seeking a wife. He lived in this mansion with butler, house maids, rolls royce, yacht and all sorts. The show starts off with about 20 drop dead gorgeous woman, all as fit as ■■■■. All in love with this millionaire, all giving him the come on and doe eyes. In the end he has to tell the “lucky winner”, he’s got ■■■■ all money and works on a building site.

Suprise suprise, she tells the matey to get lost and is gone.

I have to tell you, I never saw that coming. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: