Just watched 5 news

They had a piece on there interviewing a driver who had never done anything else & now drives a blue Daf with a fridge / microwave (what he said)
So given this rare chance (very rare) to give a drivers view & what does he say, these is no glamour or excitement in the job anymore oh and the pay is poor ! (doppy git).

They did though have a piece later in the program that followed a drivers typical 15 hour day where he started just before midnight & anyone watching that who might be thinking about a career in the industry would not doubt now be looking to become a chimney sweep. :smiley:

You know they’d interview maybe 5 people and try and find the person who most closely fits the narrative?

I’m surprised TV propaganda has survived. Throw the ■■■■ thing out! I haven’t had a TV for 6 years. I’m pleased to be rid of that crap!

If you jump on YouTube there are plenty of truckers with vlogs who are happy with their jobs and show what they do to the world. Sure, a few moan, but show me ANY occupation where people doing the job don’t complain about something? Every job in the world has some element of that!

[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk