A34 Nightmare

Now been stuck for 3 hours southbound between Newbury and Winchester. Find another way.

Feel bad for you mate, but thanks for the heads up.

Maybe the mods could create a new section about traffic delays for those of us who are online in cab.

Yes that sounds like a total nightmare…

Try this

trafficengland.co.uk

Just had a natter with one of the fellow drivers.

With the greatest of respect to all involved just be glad that your able to sit in the traffic rather than be the cause of it.

An old woman killed in collision between var and 2 coaches; I was relieved to have narrowly avoided this accident as I delivered to Petworth this morning…

I passed this coming north. 2 coaches, one in each lane, and what was I think a Vauxhall Zafira. Nothing left of the Vauxhall not sure how much was the accident or tin opener job on it :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Air ambulance was on the Southbound carriageway right next to the accident but there didn’t seem to be any sense of urgency :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

unfortunately I was just rounding the corner just prior to the straight heading Newbury bound, when I saw the car come into the carriageway from the off slip. I think they may have turned off by mistake, over corrected it clipped the first coach which flipped it over. the second coach then hit it, and with amazing luck pushed it a short way on its wheels. It prob saved the drivers life. Its never good being delayed, but when someone loses their life, it makes being delayed insignificant somehow.
I was talking to a fellow Walkers driver last night, and we feel that the standard of motorists - driving and riding, is getting worse alarmingly quickly.