A34 last night

I was delayed an hour from the M40 down to the A420 and had to divert through Kidlington as there was an accident on the northbound, it was only when i got on to the bridge to go over the 34 that my eyes were opened it looked like 5 or 6 wagons had all gone in to each other all in a line.

A colleague who came down the road a little later when the southbound was open had told me how horrifying it was when he passed, needless to say it appeared like there would be fatalities amongst the drivers, I hope every last one of them survived but from what he told me it was doubtful.

God bless every one of them and i hope they were all ok.

Just found this Jammy news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfo … 122082.stm My thoughts & prayers go to thier families
thisisoxfordshire.co.uk/oxfo … NEWS1.html

:frowning: Nasty. :cry:

Good bless its only after seeing something like that you think you could be next and its not a very nice feeling.

My deepest sympathies go out to those involved.

a driver told me he had seen it and it was really bad one.

i suppose it was another case of people driving to close.
when i get to close now i just slow of a bit or sometimes when i get really angry cos i keep catching someone up and cant pass i go up the slip road and down the otherside to let them get away.
the thought that comes into my head when i get to close is my daughter so i just slow down ( abit soppy but truthful )

Well obviously my sympathies go out to the family, but why did this happen, there are some idiots driving now always in a rush to get there 10 seconds earlier, why don’t people just chill out a bit more, and leave a gap, and stop driving so close to the vehicle in front, very sad. :cry: