A13 into London

Hi all just after a bit of help. Tonight Im doing a long run from the north to britvic in beckton. Now I’ll be coming down m11 onto m25 because Im off to titan truck stop first. Just looked on map and it seems i just want to follow a13 to beckton. Just wanted to no if they will be any low bridges as i.ll be 15’6. Cheers

‘Drive’ the last bit of the route from the motorway on Google street view and you will see bridges and so on.

Coffeeholic:
‘Drive’ the last bit of the route from the motorway on Google street view and you will see bridges and so on.

You forgot to say “I hope this helps”.

None on my AA Truckers Bridge heights map and from memory can’t think of any on that stretch as used to travel that way.

The Post Office have a depot just past Titan Truckstop and they run 15’6 trailers.
You will be fine.

Thanks a lot lads. Can always count on trucknet

Britvic is in Roding Road, no bridges anywhere on your route that you need to worry about…

Coffeeholic:

Is it possible to get Google maps to do that automatically, I always end up doing the click click click thing?

Can confirm no low bridges mate. Britvic only 2 mins from a13.

Harry Monk:

Coffeeholic:

Is it possible to get Google maps to do that automatically, I always end up doing the click click click thing?

Yep, change the settings at the bottom of the page
mapchannels.com/RouteMaps.aspx

SmashedCrabFace:

Coffeeholic:

You forgot to say “I hope this helps”.

You are assuming I was hoping it helped. I wasn’t.

Don’t forget to wink…WINK

bigvern1:
Don’t forget to wink…WINK

I didn’t forget. :wink: