Quinn Glass Elton Cheshire

Anyone know what access route I have to take to get in. I know you come off M56 at Chester services into but don’t know where the hgv entrance is.

Put Ash Road in the Satnav and you’ll be sorted. Just keep following it under the railway bridge

Ta for that I did look at the bridge on google maps says 14’ 11’’ height and quite narrow or so the pic gives the view. Will give it a go.

It’s the only way in and out mate, took lots of trailers in there no probs, you’ll be fine :smiley:

Be aware that there is a time restriction because of the nearby houses, do not go in before 7am, they have a security bloke clocking anybody that does.

Make sure you have the correct reference number. They are sticklers for it

dowahdiddyman:
Be aware that there is a time restriction because of the nearby houses, do not go in before 7am, they have a security bloke clocking anybody that does.

You can go in any time you like. We go in and out all night long.

They have a restriction on the number of vehicles entering and leaving during the night, I know this as I was told to park up along with half a dozen other drivers and their own drivers who were fuming as they get paid by the load. Two hours before they would let us go… paid by the hour so no problem for me!
Also… Do not park on the road near the houses on the way in/out they complain…

Oh right we’ll I’ve never had a problem and we do loads of night work in and out of there. Surely if the trucks have driven down the road and are already there it would involve less noise letting them in rather than parking them by the houses.

switchlogic:
Oh right we’ll I’ve never had a problem and we do loads of night work in and out of there. Surely if the trucks have driven down the road and are already there it would involve less noise letting them in rather than parking them by the houses.

I know, it seems strange to me, but that’s what happened. I had done an agency run for Stobarts and was kept there from 0500. They made us park up outside the gate on what I assume is the car access road, not allowed past the bridge! So at 0700 they have twenty + wagons going past the houses all at one time, surely more annoying than one every now and then…

Thanks for all your help :smiley:

mkb600:

switchlogic:

I know, it seems strange to me, but that’s what happened. I had done an agency run for Stobarts and was kept there from 0500. They made us park up outside the gate on what I assume is the car access road, not allowed past the bridge! So at 0700 they have twenty + wagons going past the houses all at one time, surely more annoying than one every now and then…

Well as we know the all knowing security guards know best!