A question about endorsements

ROG:
Does it depend on how long you have BIN doing it :question: - probably WASTE-ING my time asking as my question is a load of RUBBISH :wink: :laughing:

:laughing:

DoubleQ:
“i drive a bin lorry (just recently started)”

Interesting,
Because if it was engaged on Local Authority work.
Wouldn’t that fall into an “Tachograph excempt category “

Awaiting flack :slight_smile:

There is a derogation for door to door household refuse collection or disposal.

SuperLez:
You’re right to pull me up - but not for the reasons you set out above…

Hey SuperLez, Sorry if I gave you the impression that I was ‘pulling you up,’ that wasn’t my intention at all. :blush:
I’d got the wrong take on your meaning. :blush:

SuperLez:
I simply forgot in the heat of the moment that OVERSPEEDS (the matter that WAS under discussion) are recorded on the card on an “as and when they occur” basis. While I was posting (with brain cruising along in neutral) I plain and simply got it into my head that the speed trace was the ONLY means that speeding infringements were indeed recorded. Built in predjudices at work…

I’m guilty of exactly the same too, and some ‘looseness’ in meaning. I meant to say that overspeeds were more permanently recorded, rather than the whole of the day’s speed history. I’ll admit that I was very unclear in my thinking and writing about that.
My brain has a neutral too. :wink: (And dodgy selectors. :blush: )

SuperLez:
This is an unforgiveable piece of looseness on my part. I feel that I did indeed correctly state a fact learned here - but I’m now aware that it is completely out of context of the question posed by the OP.

Same here mate. :blush:
We could always forgive each other though… :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: IMHO, we’d do well to plead ‘no contest’ :laughing:

SuperLez:
PS - if I’m unsure or plain don’t know about anything I WILL ASK - I’m not shy that way :exclamation: :wink:

Again Lez, same here.:grimacing:

:arrow_right: :bulb: Let’s wait and see what geebee45 has to say, cos it’s gone a bit teccy now. :wink:

ROG:
Does it depend on how long you have BIN doing it :question: - probably WASTE-ING my time asking as my question is a load of RUBBISH :wink: :laughing:

Sorry ROG, but your question is ‘refuse’ d. and might need to be recycled.:grimacing:

tachograph:
That’s correct, a little typo there by SuperLez, there’s no speed trace on the driver card so it should read, speed trace on the VU, or tachograph, or tachograph head, or just speed trace.
Anything but “speed trace on the card” really :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Thanks TG, clarity is restored in my mind :smiley: