A New Lee Record

TheBear:
Morrison’s are the biggest bunch of [zb] in the country!!! Especially that mob at Wakefield!

We take stuff there (and to Droitwich) for FW so invariably tis mixed.
Every time, they come back out and say ‘You coming to break this down, driver?’
Every time I look at them and say ‘No’
Then they say ‘You’ll be waiting hours for your paperwork then, driver’
To which I reply every time ‘Is this the face of concern■■? I’ll tell you what … you go and do your job which is check my load and I’ll go and lay down on my bed and have a snooze’
[zb] them!!! No ■■■■■■ way will I break the load down for those lazy [zb]

Sainsburys, London Colney, was there 5 1/2 hours due to me refusing to break down a mixed pallet :unamused:

the best part of it was, there was 3, yes, three boxes on a Chep Blue pallet, but all three boxes were different items :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: and they said i had to break the pallet down :imp:

TheBear:
Morrison’s are the biggest bunch of [zb] in the country!!! Especially that mob at Wakefield!

I’ve been trying to get banned from Morrisons Yate for years, often storm into the warehouse ranting and raving…

Trouble is they’re some of the nicest folk you’d ever want to meet in an RDC, and the girls at the desk are so sweet :laughing:

steve_24v:

TheBear:

I’ve been trying to get banned from Morrisons Yate for years, often storm into the warehouse ranting and raving…

Trouble is they’re some of the nicest folk you’d ever want to meet in an RDC, and the girls at the desk are so sweet :laughing:

i succesfully managed to embarrass one of the gorgeous girls in the goods in office at Yate a few years ago, i needed an empty trailer after i had tipped, so i asked for a PCV instead of the pallets

she said “no”

me said “why?”

she said “because i don’t want to give you one”

me said, “i’m not asking for a shag, i just wanted a PCV”

when she realised what she said, she went a rather nice shade of red and then legged it into the baack office and didn’t come out until i had gone :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: