More morrisons wakefield

Well what a disgrace this place has been again today. 3 different deliveries into here (1x7 pallets and 2x1) pallets. I arrived at 8.30 and it took them 2.5hrs to tip the 7 pallets. Then ive had to move to another 2 warehouses where it has taken them an hour each for one pallet each. In still here waiting for notes . Nearly 5 hours for 9 pallets. Just thought id post and shame them… not that i think this hole could be shamed anymore.

Youre getting paid, whats the problem?
Make a brew and put a dvd on :wink:

I’ve been there a few times in the past to chill warehouse, usually a 20-30 min tip and about 2-3 hours for notes returned, They’ve cocked up so many of our deliveries that are after theirs that our TM refuses deliveries for them, me I’m hourly paid so it didn’t really bother me :grimacing:

I know exactly where you are coming from. I used to go into Waitrose Bracknell. 12 different warehouses, I would have pretty much the same as you. But I would have 3 pallets to get off at gate 1 at 8:30am and 1 pallet to get off at 14:00 also at gate 1… Do you think they would just whip it off at the same time?? Do they ■■■■!!! Come back this afternoon drive.
I’ll then go round to gate 6 where I’ve got to get 4 pallets off but get parked up for 2 hours.
It’s all just a joke.

Go there a lot, if you go to the ambient bit it’s a nightmare, you have to ‘book in’ in one car park that’s always chocka then arse about going back round to the front again, tip fairly quickly then wait hours for paper work.
When I deliver booze to the grandstand entrance, I’m in, tipped (26 pallets) and back out with paperwork in under an hour…

In this era of so called technology, no one should be waiting so long for paperwork.

Oh the joys of Morrisons J41 ambient, taking 26 pallets of coca cola in queueing up from 0400hrs in morning just to be first in queue, was regularly my last tip on a night shift. 10minutes to tip then 2hours for paperwork. Biggest joke one time got there and it was lashing it down, told “can’t tip you under canopy drive, computers crashed last night” underneath canopy was still full of other goods in stuff, 26 pallets of Uncle Bens savoury rice tipped in middle of yard, 20 minutes later after parking up -"drive open your curtains 26 pallets refused due to water damage!!! bunch of useless, slow, overpaid clowns!!!

I often go to Morrisons at Gadbrook & Rushden, its usually 3 - 4 hours. I dont mind as I get paid to have a nice kip while waiting . The only quick Morrisons is Flaxby

Used to find Gadbrook quite quick on nights and Sittingbourne. As for Burton Latimer and Swindon I think they did their training from the same manual as Wakefield.